Legends and Leaders. Do you still hate the names?

NUance

How long will Jamal Lord remain QB?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When "Legends" and "Leaders" were announced a year and a half ago there was a lot of hate. A LOT. Okay, it's been over a year now. Do you still hate the names?

I suspect I'm in the minority, but the names have grown on me. I actually like them. :lol:

Hate them. Should just go with North and South or East and West and be done with it.

The names smack of undeserved pretentiousness.

Yeah, I agree that they are a bit pretentious. But the B1G 10--as grandaddy of all conferences--can pull it off. And now no other conference can use these names, or similar names. It would seem incredibly lame for any other conference to adopt such names.

Hate them. Should just go with North and South or East and West and be done with it.

The names smack of undeserved pretentiousness.

How about:

Leaders of the West and Legends of the East

Yes, I know I switched them on purpose. At least I think I did

Still don't like them, matter of fact i don't even know which one we are in.

Legends. If it helps, we're in the one that has an 'n' in the name, as are all the 'm' and 'n' schools, plus Iowa.

This won't help, though, if the Big Ten expands--we'll probably get Wisconsin and/or Indiana/Illinois, depending on which schools are brought on. Then all hell will break loose, and the ESPN talking heads will need to write the division teams on their hands to remember.