SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

my hope is brion gets a shot..... he has paid his dues and been a good solider (for the most part) about his role.... seems like he has been on a bit of a ride in terms of his happiness but i really hope he gets his shot... if he falls then i guess we will see....

since BC has been in it the longest if he gets the nod i hope he can be there along with TM to help identify and groom the next guy coming up whether it be TA JS or whomever....

ABout the worst thing I can think of going on with Carnes is just his uncle being critical of the way Bo does things...

my hope is brion gets a shot..... he has paid his dues and been a good solider (for the most part) about his role.... seems like he has been on a bit of a ride in terms of his happiness but i really hope he gets his shot... if he falls then i guess we will see....

since BC has been in it the longest if he gets the nod i hope he can be there along with TM to help identify and groom the next guy coming up whether it be TA JS or whomever....

ABout the worst thing I can think of going on with Carnes is just his uncle being critical of the way Bo does things...

Bo is not losing any sleep over THIS!!

i had heard that he canceled his visit to Wisconsin, do not know if that is true or not. maybe i read it earlier in the thread.

Ya canceld a trip to their camp but it sounds like he still wants to check them out before he makes a decision and also attend a USC camp.

i had heard that he canceled his visit to Wisconsin, do not know if that is true or not. maybe i read it earlier in the thread.

Ya canceld a trip to their camp but it sounds like he still wants to check them out before he makes a decision and also attend a USC camp.

What's the deal with this USC camp? Are they looking at him as an athlete? Surely not as a QB with such a small class and the top QB committed. Or, is he just going to a camp?

What's the deal with this USC camp? Are they looking at him as an athlete? Surely not as a QB with such a small class and the top QB committed. Or, is he just going to a camp?

Maybe he planned this a while ago hoping for an offer before all the QBs fell into place.

Hes been quoted as saying he was going to Wisky on Friday and then camp at USC, then could make a decision shortly after. Im thinking its a last ditch effort to get an offer and if he doesnt get it he will decide after that. So I think hes just going to go, i havent read anywhere that they are looking at him as a QB,(even thou some "experts" have said Stanton is just as good as Browne) if they offered him as an ATH gotta think he would turn it down to play QB here or Oregon but who really knows if he likes USC that much. I dont think they offer for the reasons you have already listed and they have Browne, so we should be good.

How is his visit going?

Depends if he's had a Runza yet

I miss Runzas they need to bring them to Kansas.

There is one in Lawrence and one in Mission

A little far away... I live in Olathe.

Google maps says it's 24 minutes from Olathe. ;)