NU -19.5, do we cover?

I think we'll cover. Losing Larry Fedora and a prolific quarterback in Austin Davis that threw for nearly 3500 yards is going to haunt them, IMO. Moreover, they're replacing 2 seniors at LT and RT...I think that will give us a big advantage in the trenches and force them to make a few turnovers. I expect us to dominate offensively and wouldn't be shocked if Martinez and Burkhead each had a 100 yards on the ground and 4 touchdowns between the two of them. Honestly, l feel like we're going to be in complete control of this game from start to finish and expect us to win by at least 35.

I think we'll cover. Losing Larry Fedora and a prolific quarterback in Austin Davis that threw for nearly 3500 yards is going to haunt them, IMO. Moreover, they're replacing 2 seniors at LT and RT...I think that will give us a big advantage in the trenches and force them to make a few turnovers. I expect us to dominate offensively and wouldn't be shocked if Martinez and Burkhead each had a 100 yards on the ground and 4 touchdowns between the two of them. Honestly, l feel like we're going to be in complete control of this game from start to finish and expect us to win by at least 35.

:koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

Who knows especially first game. Iron out the kinks. Kinda like fall practice extension. 19.5 spread.........probably not. Sagarin's predictor column said 10 points differential.

Question: In S.Miss game, how many meaningless penalties against our Huskers? If less than one or two, then 19.5 points will be covered. Also dreaded turnovers. Flashback...... Joe Dailey facing S.Miss LB

I wouldn't be surprised to see us not cover. I'm guessing Bo won't roll out any more of our schemes than he needs to. Be as vanilla as possible and still win.

I really hope not. We have yet to show that we can execute without mistakes. Why have a "scheme" that we do not "practice" live until it counts. I say unleash it all from day one. The only change we will hopefully put on film for our B1G foes is no mistakes. I do not think we have really changed enough to try and go "vanilla". The past few years I thought this in non con play and then realized we were not vanilla we were lacking.

I also hope this team has learned to have that killer mentality. When we have them on the ropes, knock them out. Make people afraid to play us next year for the beatings we will hand out this year.