Depth Chart for Southern Miss Released

Looks like Carnes days are numbered. Hope to see Marrow in there quite a bit. Z. Anderson behind Santos at 3rd string is surprising since many on here seemed to think during his recruitment he'd come in and be starting.

Also a lot of talk about Seisay coming in and starting right away, its been mentioned he's slowed by an injury but he's not even listed on the depth chart for this game.

Looks like Carnes days are numbered. Hope to see Marrow in there quite a bit. Z. Anderson behind Santos at 3rd string is surprising since many on here seemed to think during his recruitment he'd come in and be starting.

I thought I heard on the radio this morning that Seisy was hurt and that should limit his playing time at least for this week. I can't remember what they said was wrong with him though. It didn't sound serious.

Also a lot of talk about Seisay coming in and starting right away, its been mentioned he's slowed by an injury but he's not even listed on the depth chart for this game.

I'm guessing it's because of the injury. I really feel like he could beat out Davie for that third spot at LCB, but still isn't at 100 percent so he is out for this game.

We'll see how much clamoring for Carnes there is this year. He was supposed to be our "savior" last year (according to some) and now he's #4. Hmmmmmm.......