Depth Chart for Southern Miss Released

Looks like Carnes days are numbered. Hope to see Marrow in there quite a bit. Z. Anderson behind Santos at 3rd string is surprising since many on here seemed to think during his recruitment he'd come in and be starting.

We'll see how much clamoring for Carnes there is this year. He was supposed to be our "savior" last year (according to some) and now he's #4. Hmmmmmm.......

I think this says one heck of a lot about what some fans were complaining about last year.

Wow. RKIII is #2

-OR- Tommy Armstrong.

Whatever that means. Seems like too important of a position to have an "-OR-". Would be shocked if Tommy isn't sole #2 by the end of the year.

He will be. The crew from BTN said the same on their trip to Nebraska fall camp, and I expect it to be true.

Great Fisher and Mitchell are starting get ready for a long year ahead. And Nickens is a Walk on.

Fisher wouldn't be my #1 choice, but I have no problem with Mitchell. If he truly beat out SJB and Ciante, kudos to the guy. Yeah he is on the small side, but guess what? So was Honey Badger.

Also, the defense should be better just by dropping Thorell and Cassidy...

Wow. RKIII is #2

-OR- Tommy Armstrong.

Whatever that means. Seems like too important of a position to have an "-OR-". Would be shocked if Tommy isn't sole #2 by the end of the year.

It means that RKIII is the backup, unless something bad happens and Taylor is out for an extended time. Listening and reading to Bo's interviews on the subject, I get the vibe that they want to preserve his RS, unless we need him to take the reigns over for an extended period.