*** Official Arkansas State Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Offense looked good in spurts. Martinez, Ameer, and a few others are the real deal. I have always felt that the coaches have been wasting their talent. However, Creighton Football could probably give Arkansas State a decent game so lets not dislocate a shoulder patting ourselves on the back.

You guys remember the end of Step Brothers with Will Farrell? The guy is at the Catalina Wine Mixer and tells Will that his just wants to smash him in the face. He's not sure why, but he can just barely control himself from smashing him in the face. Just something about him that you can't quite put your finger on, but I feel that way about Suck-Puchis.

Now, at his post-game interview he busts out the old cliche "When you get knocked down you gotta get back up, blah, blah," Wow, that's the best we can do?

He is going to kill us when it comes to recruiting. What kid would ever want to play for that tool?

Did Papuchis come to your house and kick your dog or something?

Offense looked good in spurts. Martinez, Ameer, and a few others are the real deal. I have always felt that the coaches have been wasting their talent. However, Creighton Football could probably give Arkansas State a decent game so lets not dislocate a shoulder patting ourselves on the back.

You guys remember the end of Step Brothers with Will Farrell? The guy is at the Catalina Wine Mixer and tells Will that his just wants to smash him in the face. He's not sure why, but he can just barely control himself from smashing him in the face. Just something about him that you can't quite put your finger on, but I feel that way about Suck-Puchis.

Now, at his post-game interview he busts out the old cliche "When you get knocked down you gotta get back up, blah, blah," Wow, that's the best we can do?

He is going to kill us when it comes to recruiting. What kid would ever want to play for that tool?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Are you serious with this comment???

How about you talk about how active he is on the sidelines, bumping chest with the players and just fired up!!! I dont think there is a single player that wouldnt want a coach like that.

Please tell me what you would have said Hoosier!!!

You've got issues dude. Maybe it's time you got laid or something.

Who is this guy?

Admittedly, they helped us a bit with sailed passes on 3rd downs when the game was still in doubt, but that aside, hard to see how anyone could NOT be impressed with the D holding them out of the endzone.

Oh there will be a few for sure....

I was impressed with today's defensive performance. It was remarkably better than last week. Just hope we continue to see this type of performance.

Admittedly, they helped us a bit with sailed passes on 3rd downs when the game was still in doubt, but that aside, hard to see how anyone could NOT be impressed with the D holding them out of the endzone.

Oh there will be a few for sure....

I was impressed with today's defensive performance. It was remarkably better than last week. Just hope we continue to see this type of performance.

I was impressed as well.... They were flying to the ball, and I loved the way Martin was coming off the edge on the pass rush.... The most encouraging part was that it was against an offense that we typically struggle with....

I'm pretty sure that JP is the reason we have the recruits that we do/did.