*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

And the worst part about it, it was this crazy deal I got through Sam's Club. It was going to be $55 a month for DirecTV's 2nd highest package, plus the sports package and two Genie HD DVR receivers for the first year and then $66 a month for the second year.

Now I'm going to have to pay out the ass for frickin Comcast just so I can get BTN

that sam's club deal is worth renting a cheap apartment where you just watch television.

And the worst part about it, it was this crazy deal I got through Sam's Club. It was going to be $55 a month for DirecTV's 2nd highest package, plus the sports package and two Genie HD DVR receivers for the first year and then $66 a month for the second year.

Now I'm going to have to pay out the ass for frickin Comcast just so I can get BTN

that sam's club deal is worth renting a cheap apartment where you just watch television.

It was positively insane. You also get the upgraded Sunday Ticket. I was pretty bummed out that they couldn't get the signal, so I went to Culver's and had 1800 calorie lunch lol

I'm not sure about FoCo Comcast but where I am Comcast put BTN on it's own little sports package. It's an 8 or 10 channel package that they soak ya another $5 for. It's not really a money issue but are those 8 channels so important they have to have their own package? BTN is only one of the bunch I ever watch.