*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

creepy-killer-worms-invade-france.jpg

Creepy killer worms have taken over France
By Mike Wehner, BGR May 23, 2018 | 10:23pm

Scientists are great at observing invasive species when they’re above ground, but as the 1990 horror film “Tremors” taught us, it’s much more difficult to spot dangers lurking below our feet. That’s exactly what is happening right now in France  LINK

Predator worm invasion!  

• Plus1 1

On 5/26/2018 at 11:23 AM, knapplc said:

vcLWmEw.jpg

They got some big ole mansions in Palos Verdes.  Then just a mile north people of Carson and Gardenia are living in tar paper shacks.  

But I'll bet those tar paper shacks cost more than my house in the Midwest--my quite comfortable house on about a third of an acre.  I can't even imagine what a PV house costs these days.  lol

Woman sued after posting a 1-star Yelp review
ABC News Videos  ABC News Videos 5 hours ago 

NEW YORK (WCBS/CNN) - Have a bad experience with a business? You may post a bad review online. Millions of people do it but one New York woman is facing a $1 million lawsuit over her reviews. Gynecologist Joon Song is suing Michelle Levine for bad reviews she posted on Yelp, Healthgrades and other sites. She wrote the comments after receiving a bill she said did not reflect the services received. Her review mentions the office's crooked business practices and Song's lawyer said that's defamation. The doctor is suing her for damages plus legal fees. Levine has since deleted her reviews and said she has spent $20,000 fighting the case.  LINK

She spent $20,000 fighting the defamation suit from her doctor?  I wonder how many Yelp stars she'll give her lawyer now?   

• Plus1 2
9 hours ago, knapplc said:

Apparently this is happening?

What's the record for time between part I and part II of a movie franchise?  This is more than thirty years.

The Hustler (Paul Newman) was in 1961 and The Color of Money was in 1986.  For 25 years apart. That's the only long time after sequel I can think of.  (Tom Cruise in Color of Money too.  Heh.)

• Plus1 1