*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

VILLANOVA UNIVERSITY ASSISTANT VP KILLED BY LOVER’S WIFE IN MURDER-SUICIDE
BY EWAN PALMER ON 4/25/18 AT 5:01 AM

Two women, including a former Republican Senate candidate, have been found dead in an apparent murder-suicide, with police saying an extramarital affair was the reason behind the deaths.  Meredith Chapman, 33, assistant vice president at Villanova University in Pennsylvania and a former communications manager for then U.S. Rep. Mike Castle of Delaware, was killed at her home in Radnor Township on Monday evening (April 23.)  LINK

The husband who was cheating with the Villanova Assist VP found them both dead.  

On 4/24/2018 at 9:40 AM, default_28 said:

He's a high school kid from Michigan I believe. 

Geese are fricken vicious here. They issue a company wide email every year warning people not to get too close to them, and how to handle them when they are being aggressive. They like to nest all over our campus. I know a few people who have been attacked by them. It's pretty hilarious, but they're ruthless m-f'rs.

The Hobbit movies irritated me but I decided to give them one more try and now I'll probably post my random complaints here.

Radagast is pretty crazy, but I still don't see why he led the orcs around and around in a circle so that during the entire stupid chase they were always within 100 yards of the dwarves. Do your job!

Okay....so my wife, daughter and I went out to eat after church today. Went to JB's drive in, it's an old dog n suds place that's been here forever. Anyway we ate inside and when we're leaving I got in my silver pickup, my daughter gets in and we both look up and say "where's mom?". Well there was another silver pickup about 3 stalls over. The lady driver was in there and my wife had walked up to the passenger side, noticed all these bad scratches (that my truck doesn't have) on the side of the truck, she opens the door and says "holy sh#t" (thinking I'm in there and she's gonna go off on the damage that occurred while we were eating) before she realizes it's the wrong truck....and there was a baby on the passenger seat. Anyway we all (the other driver included) got a good laugh out of it.

• Plus1 4

Bill Gates Turns Down Job Offer From Donald Trump

By David Meyer 7 hours ago 

<snip> “[Trump] said: Did I want to be the science adviser?” he told Stat. Gates’s reply? “That’s not a good use of my time.”  LINK

Best quote:  “Trump is a science and technology talent repellent,”   lulz

Game reserve owner hospitalised after being mauled by a lion

By Jeanette Chabalala  2018-05-01 13:58 

The owner of a private game reserve near Thabazimbi in Limpopo has been hospitalised after being mauled by one of his lions. LINK

Wow, amazing how powerful that lion is.  He dragged that guy 20 feet across the pen in no time at all.  Like dragging a rag doll. 

• Plus1 2
6 hours ago, NUance said:

Wow, amazing how powerful that lion is.  He dragged that guy 20 feet across the pen in no time at all.  Like dragging a rag doll. 

I'm surprised he lived through that. That lion looked like he was daring those people to come save the guy. :D

• Plus1 1

Mystery man found dead in wall of women's washroom

By SEAMUS BELLAMY / 2:10 PM THU MAY 3, 2018

<snip> A toilet wasn't flushing. Easy fix. With his tools in tow, maintenance worker bopped into the stall in question, unlocked the maintenance hatch and found some poor, dead bastard jammed into the space behind the pony wall.  LINK

Heh, and you'd think the job of unplugging a toilet in a shopping mall bathroom couldn't get any more gross that it already is.  

15 minutes ago, NUance said:

Heh, and you'd think the job of unplugging a toilet in a shopping mall bathroom couldn't get any more gross that it already is.  

Where are you getting your news, NU?!