*** Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

I'm glad that I've been downplaying NU all year to my coworkers here in WI, because I knew this team was going to piss down it's leg in this game. It had all the trappings of a typical Pelini failure with tons of recruits in town and being on a national stage with a team that it should beat. Jesus Christ this sh#t gets old after awhile....... Get some embalming fluid and get that old fart Bill Snyder in here and these bums out.

Great Stop

Not really, we were lucky it wasn't 7 on the drop.

but it wasn’t

Really, you are going to count a dropped TD as "good defense?" I know with the way Bo's defenses have played the last two years, it may be the closest we can get to good defense, but don't lower your standards that far.

I lower my standard by reading your posts. we understand you hat Bo.

I'm glad that I've been downplaying NU all year to my coworkers here in WI, because I knew this team was going to piss down it's leg in this game. It had all the trappings of a typical Pelini failure with tons of recruits in town and being on a national stage with a team that it should beat. Jesus Christ this sh#t gets old after awhile....... Get some embalming fluid and get that old fart Bill Snyder in here and these bums out.

Maybe TO "retired, knowing HP would fire Bo and TO returns............. (insert sarcasm)

What ever happened to our sports psychologist who would work with the kids getting their mind focused? I know the one we had in the 90s retired, but did we just not replace him, or what?

It seems that during Bo's tenure, it's all mental, and not physical. We've got the kids, but they're not mentally prepared.