Starting TB returning punts...

Carnes.

:yeah

Lets see what all the commotion was about. Was supposed to be elusive and quick, that's why Turner was was switched to w/r. I like seeing Abdullah returning, but if there was someone else that could do it, I would prefer it. Don't want to see our starters get hurt, if they don't have to.

GBR!!!

You have to love how explosive and elusive that Abdullah is returning punts and kickoffs. I was mostly joking about Carnes.

IMO, we have to follow the old cliche "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Abdullah is electric returning the ball, so I say leave him there. If anybody else were to get a shot, I would vote for Turner. I just think you have to have your best option back there to return it, and that is without a doubt Ameer.

Carnes.

:yeah

Lets see what all the commotion was about. Was supposed to be elusive and quick, that's why Turner was was switched to w/r. I like seeing Abdullah returning, but if there was someone else that could do it, I would prefer it. Don't want to see our starters get hurt, if they don't have to.

GBR!!!

The only game I got to watch Carnes be himself, was the spring game two years ago, and I was quite impressed. I was actually shocked he was not starter of Martinez that following year. But, if you don't know how to read a defense, you aren't going to earn that spot. Great athlete, would be nice to see him get some touches though for sure.

I have been saying this for a while as well. I think that Ameer is great in the return game but we don't have much in the backfield for experience other than him with Rex out. I'm not sure I like the idea of Kenny Bell being back there either since he is our top receiving targets, but at least we appear to have more depth and experience at wide receiver. I guess I would at least try Turner as I think he could be the most likely to "break a game open" with a return.

Bell and Ameer have the same chances to "break a game open" with a return. They are all elusive and fast. I think by far, Bell is our most elusive player, who doesn't back track to gain yards. Turner could have costed us a few drives if the opponent was able to tackle.

De'Anthony Thomas says Hello! Part of being elusive is being able to run sideline to sideline and make people miss...