God Hates Gays

every time when someone points out that species where having sex with the same gender is natural it is not natural for humans. There is a reason why we need females to procreate. sex is only pleasurable so we would procreate. yes you can have sex just for pleasure but then don't bitch that you got a woman pregnant because when it comes down to the basics sex primary function is to procreate.

Why do dogs hump your leg? :sarcasm:

His post was awful, but the general point of the primary function of sex being procreation, is still strue.

every time when someone points out that species where having sex with the same gender is natural it is not natural for humans. There is a reason why we need females to procreate. sex is only pleasurable so we would procreate. yes you can have sex just for pleasure but then don't bitch that you got a woman pregnant because when it comes down to the basics sex primary function is to procreate.

His post was awful, but the general point of the primary function of sex being procreation, is still strue.

That isn't the primary reason I have sex :-P

Yes, yes, we get it - for you it's about fulfilling a fetish ;)

But for humanity, and life as a whole, it's the primary reason that sex exists.

You don't feel man as a species is wired to help the group or pack?

I'm not not saying that. It was more a commentary on how contrary that is to the general concept of natural selection.

How does that conflict with natural selection? By forming a group where members can specialize that makes for a stronger whole. "Fittest" does not just mean 'most physically fit' Intelligence and wisdom are equal parts of the adaptation that is needed to survive.

What makes you feel better?

A - receiving a gift that you really wanted?

or

B - Giving a gift that lights up the person you gave the gift to?

For me, its option B in a runaway.

Why do you care?

Yes, yes, we get it - for you it's about fulfilling a fetish ;)

But for humanity, and life as a whole, it's the primary reason that sex exists.

Aren't dolphins another species that has sex for pleasure?

It might be the most obvious functional reason, but humans have sex for a variety of reasons, the least percentage of which is to procreate

Nothing about modern human life is "natural." If we can't have sex for any reason other than to procreate, then I guess I better just dump the gf. Matter of fact, we should rid society of all things not deemed "natural." Bye, modern houses. Bye, electricity. Bye, automobiles and rockets and the Galaxy Nexus S3.

sh#t, believing in a God isn't natural at all! Do you know of any animal species that let their thoughts and decisions be decided by a religious belief?? I think I just created a paradox!

Point is, there's probably no god, people can do whatever they want with their personal lives, and in general it's none of our business. Sure that sort of thing is offensively disgusting to a lot of us, but whatever. You just keep those thoughts of disgust to yourself and act like a decent human being towards other people.

• Fire 2

It might be the most obvious functional reason, but humans have sex for a variety of reasons, the least percentage of which is to procreate

Nothing about modern human life is "natural." If we can't have sex for any reason other than to procreate, then I guess I better just dump the gf. Matter of fact, we should rid society of all things not deemed "natural." Bye, modern houses. Bye, electricity. Bye, automobiles and rockets and the Galaxy Nexus S3.

sh#t, believing in a God isn't natural at all! Do you know of any animal species that let their thoughts and decisions be decided by a religious belief?? I think I just created a paradox!

Point is, there's probably no god, people can do whatever they want with their personal lives, and in general it's none of our business. Sure that sort of thing is offensively disgusting to a lot of us, but whatever. You just keep those thoughts of disgust to yourself and act like a decent human being towards other people.

mmmmm I would disagree.

The reasons human have sex != the reasons driving the evolution of the existence of sex.

Precisely.

Your post is lacking. No one said that you can't have sex other than procreate but sex's primary function is to procreate. Also humans get together for a mate for a variety of reasons just not finding the hottest girl to bang. There is a reason why most people have labeled girls they would bang but never form a relationship with and vice versa. Animals don't have the though capabilities of humans. How do you know that believing in God isn't natural? You said yourself you can't be sure God doesn't exist. Marriage primary function is survival. Gay marriage doesn't survive. Given the fact that gays are in the minority it alone isn't natural to humans to be gay.

Your post is lacking. No one said that you can't have sex other than procreate but sex's primary function is to procreate. Also humans get together for a mate for a variety of reasons just not finding the hottest girl to bang. There is a reason why most people have labeled girls they would bang but never form a relationship with and vice versa. Animals don't have the though capabilities of humans. How do you know that believing in God isn't natural? You said yourself you can't be sure God doesn't exist. Marriage primary function is survival. Gay marriage doesn't survive. Given the fact that gays are in the minority it alone isn't natural to humans to be gay.

mmmmm I disagree.

mmmmm I disagree.

So you are telling me there are more gays than straight?

Gay marriage doesn't survive.

I guess any marriage that doesn't procreate fails to "survive".

Given the fact that gays are in the minority it alone isn't natural to humans to be gay.

If simply being in the minority is unnatural then everyone is unnatural in some way, shape, or form.

Sex's primary function for human beings, though, is not for procreation. It is for pleasure. That's just a fact.

The rest of your post is drivel that nobody should read, let alone respond to.

mmmmm I disagree.

So you are telling me there are more gays than straight?

Noooo, I'm saying I disagree with your notion that because gays are in the minority that being gay is not natural. I don't find that a valid argument on the definition of natural.