*** Official Michigan State Game Discussion Thread ***

The facts are, Taylor Martinez isn't the brightest person on the field by any means. Actually he sometimes borders retardation with his decision making on the field, but he has outlandish physical ability, especially his speed, which has barely offset his lack of smarts on the field! This is the reason we have to go through a nail-biter week in and week out!

His athleticism just barely more than offsets his lack of smarts! So i think we will have to endure this until after next year because you CAN'T FIX STUPID!"

Having said that, I still love you Taylor! As well as all the Huskers! :)

The facts are, Taylor Martinez isn't the brightest person on the field by any means. Actualy he sometimes borders retardation with his decision making, but he has outlandish physical ability, especially his speed, which has barely offset his lack of smarts on the field! This is the reason we have to go through a nail-biter week in and week out!

His athleticism just barely more than offsets his lack of smarts! So i think we will have to endure this until after next year because you CAN'T FIX STUPID!"

me thinks someone needs a hug, to go to detox, or a dose of "STFU"

The facts are, Taylor Martinez isn't the brightest person on the field by any means. Actualy he sometimes borders retardation with his decision making, but he has outlandish physical ability, especially his speed, which has barely offset his lack of smarts on the field! This is the reason we have to go through a nail-biter week in and week out!

me thinks someone needs a hug, to go to detox, or a dose of "STFU"

I'm so f'ing' sick of this "R" word on this site.

You think for a minute i thought saying what i just said WOULDN't get some sort of backlash? Of course you didn't... therefore I care about, this --->||<-- much! The truth is the truth, good or bad! I can't stand you, the glass is ALWAYS half full people! Like life is always good or perfect or satisfying enough to never warrant a critical observation or opinion! It's part of the reason we aren't a good football team. We`are barely above average as is the rest of the big 10 this year!

It's possible to be critical or negative on te Huskers and still be just as good of a fan as any of you who never say anything, which i think is even worse! I care about the Husker program, and no player or coach is above criticism or being called out! I'd not say a word about anything if it were true that the Huskers only committed the stupid penalties they do in a game or two throughout the year, but they do it almost every single week and it's not excusable AT ALL!!!! And the bad decisions, penalties, lack of on the field knowledge with ones own position responsibilities, etc. have been going on for the last 2 years. So, if you dont like how some people express themselves when they are frustrated, then thats your problem! Deal with it, just like people have to deal with you! I will say the D has been much improved the last 3 weeks, but when that happens, it seems the offense then goes in the toilet? WTF is that about? How about a complete game just once?

We`are Nebraska, not a team without history and tradition! I refuse to quietly surrender that history and tradition in order to not piss off certain other fans!

By the way, GO BIG RED!

• Fire 1

Why don't we just be happy? Once again, all the people on this board want to do is start attacking each other and questioning everyone's loyalty.

I'm amazed these Huskers continue to do this game after game..... I've seen better Nebraska teams than this one. Quite a few actually. But I'm not sure I've seen so many thrills. I don't know..... you hear all the old cliches about overcoming adversity. I guess this team is so used to it by now that it becomes almost comfortable.

They got to start making it easier on themselves, though.

• Fire 1

Seriously I don't post often but I had to after this game.. Why do you guys even get on huskerboard if all you are going to do is call a kid an awful name.. asking for Beck to resign.. telling us how bad Pelini is as a HC. saying Martinez is an awful QB.. This board is awful when it comes to Nebraska losing.. You are not TRUE fans when you say all that CRAP out of your mouth.. I am embarrassed that I had to read some of you trolls.. So to the TRUE Nebraska fans keep giving input on here.. To the OTHERS.. Please find a new team like K-Sucks or the Buffs.. Thanks... True fan

"Hi. I have 109 posts and I am THE definition of a true fan"

Why don't we just be happy? Once again, all the people on this board want to do is start attacking each other and questioning everyone's loyalty.

I'm amazed these Huskers continue to do this game after game..... I've seen better Nebraska teams than this one. Quite a few actually. But I'm not sure I've seen so many thrills. I don't know..... you hear all the old cliches about overcoming adversity. I guess this team is so used to it by now that it becomes almost comfortable.

They got to start making it easier on themselves, though.

I swear, sometimes posters here are WORSE after a win than after a loss.