SIGNED DT Maliek Collins

As stated earlier he has shut them down and he's solid, sorry for stirring up some drama I jumped the gun a bit, they only visited him at school

We just CANNOT afford to have our WR committing these costly false start penalties.

I think it goes back to coaching.

As stated earlier he has shut them down and he's solid, sorry for stirring up some drama I jumped the gun a bit, they only visited him at school

We just CANNOT afford to have our WR committing these costly false start penalties.

Im sure even the great Jerry Rice had a false start or two! Fowler will always deliver in the big Game!

Glad to hear it, we need all our recruits to be solid right now, can't afford to lose anybody else.

Lol I had to think about what you were talking about for a second.

Lol I had to think about what you were talking about for a second.

I didn't see an official throw a flag so you're good to go!

I'm loving all these recruits brushing off other offers. It is the 11th hour and time to round out recruiting classes. All teams are going to be pushing hard to get what they need, even poaching committed recruits. Heck, we're doing the same thing. But, our coaching staff has already created one of the best recruiting classes we have had for quite a while and filled many of the positions-of-need. Let's see how they'll finish it. GBR!!!

Come back to Lincoln any time you want another beatdown Tigers. Kindly **** off. Stop trying to hump our leg for recruits. We gave you Gabbert(s). Wasn't that enough?

If you DO decide to come back for another butt whippin, please bring TuffTiger with you!! PLEASE. I miss that guy.

You and me both dudeguy. The only regret i have of leaving the Big 12. TuffTiger. Nough Said.