DT Lavon Hooks [Ole Miss Commit]

Ed Helms

Did you mean to post this in Cook's profile? Did Hook's really want an Auburn offer?

I meant to put in here in Hook's profile. That quote is from Hooks.

But I do think that this quote means Cook may be in line for that Auburn offer that he's after. Malzahn might be honoring all of his previous offers.

Hey Lavon! Come to Nebraska and you are damn near guranteed a starting spot if you work hard, and you get to play for a tradition rich defense that needs guys like you to make a comeback.

Or you could just go to Auburn and play for a guy who absolutely cares nothing about defense. Auburns defense will be a forgotten about commodity with Malzahn taking over.

I think the in-home visit turned our fortunes around with this one. I just got a feeling about this one now. Coach Joseph has busted his ass for Lavon.

I really really really hope that you are right. I have the opposite feeling with him. But I hope I am wrong. He could change what our season looks like next year.

I think the in-home visit turned our fortunes around with this one. I just got a feeling about this one now. Coach Joseph has busted his ass for Lavon.

I really really really hope that you are right. I have the opposite feeling with him. But I hope I am wrong. He could change what our season looks like next year.

I'm not feeling too good about this one. And yes, he would totally change the complexion of the front 7

Ole Miss got a commitment from JUCO DT Jarran Reed today. No idea if it will affect Hooks' decision, but he posted this on Twitter a few hours ago:

Lavon Hooks@CaptinHooks203

This decision is beginning to get much easier #comingsoon

Man we need this one!

Im thinking this has to do with the Auburn offer and its no bueno for us, dont know for sure thou

Ameer chose us over Auburn so anything can happen