*** What We Learned ***

walksalone

1. There's too much Jekyll and Hyde in T-Mart

2. There's no quit in this team, on both sides of the ball

3. Glad to see Beck went back to the pitch after it being absent towards the end of the 1st half

4. We have to, absolutely, unequivocally send more than 4 guys against a non "mobile" QB

5. I think we got a hell of a gift on that 4th Qtr fumble into the end zone

Couldn't agree more that Martinez is Jekyll and Hyde. I told myself after Martinez "fumbled" the ball the first time, but was ruled down by contact, he ran with just one hand on the ball. He obviously didn't learn from that and ran again with one hand and that was a fumble near the endzone.

Apparently we can still win games when we have too many turnovers and penalties.

But I'd like to see fewer. Maybe that's just me.

Obviously not a perfect game, but this comeback, more than the three previous comebacks, makes me think we deserve to be an 8 - 2 team.

And that we still have the one complete game stashed away.

Also, it's hard to stop this Nebraska running attack, even when you know it's coming. We've strung together some solid running games against legitimate defenses.

Nice to see Cross get his touches.

Given how much time McGloin had to stand in the pocket, our d-backs must have been doing a helluva job.

1. There's too much Jekyll and Hyde in T-Mart

2. There's no quit in this team, on both sides of the ball

3. Glad to see Beck went back to the pitch after it being absent towards the end of the 1st half

4. We have to, absolutely, unequivocally send more than 4 guys against a non "mobile" QB

5. I think we got a hell of a gift on that 4th Qtr fumble into the end zone

Great to see your analysis back on the HB! Welcome back!