*** Official Georgia Game Discussion Thread ***

Can we PLEASE never ever run the option with Martinez at QB again?????????????? EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. I love the option just as much as the next Nebraska fan, but Taylor simply can't run it the way it is designed. They need to stick to the zone-read for him.

Martinez still makes up his mind too early. Whenever you base on offense on your quarterbacks decisions, pre or post snap, you need good decision making.

Martinez still makes up his mind too early. Whenever you base on offense on your quarterbacks decisions, pre or post snap, you need good decision making.

Touche'

Just like the announcers said... Kenny Bell was open and he should have gone to him... but a couple of seconds earlier. He knew he missed him and then tried to force it... should have thrown it out of bounds.

Due to the rule change, that's a facemask. Any incidental "grabbing" is a face mask still. Doesn't have to be a grab and yank. Just a grab, no matter how brief. Not that it would've mattered, interception and all.

It wasn't a facemask, Martinez stiff armed that defenders helmet and never grabbed it

Can we PLEASE never ever run the option with Martinez at QB again?????????????? EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. I love the option just as much as the next Nebraska fan, but Taylor simply can't run it the way it is designed. They need to stick to the zone-read for him.

I think I am faster than TM when he is running the option.