TE Kevin Dillman

Nexus

In Texas of all places, you'd think eligibility wouldn't be an issue

If he was committed to the horns I bet he'd be playing.

He's supposedly looking at a private school but it's expensive as hell.

Too bad he didn't stay in Cali. Hope we can get him here soon. Get him in for winter conditioning and Spring practice it would kinda cancel-out not playing this season.

Too bad he didn't stay in Cali. Hope we can get him here soon. Get him in for winter conditioning and Spring practice it would kinda cancel-out not playing this season.

The good thing about private schools is they have "Scholarships" they can give to help kids get into the school. Believe me, if he wants to play there, and they want him to play there, he will play there for next to no tuition if any at all.

http://www.dentonrc.com/sports/sports-headlines/20140811-football-guyer-quarterback-kevin-dillman-ruled-ineligible.ece

Reinforces Mavric's reason why he was ruled ineligible, also confirms that he is looking into JV at Guyer or Argyle Liberty Christian. Guyer head coach and sophomore QB Shawn Robinson had good things to say about him and their relationship over the course of the off-season.

The good thing about private schools is they have "Scholarships" they can give to help kids get into the school. Believe me, if he wants to play there, and they want him to play there, he will play there for next to no tuition if any at all.

Good point, if a private school could really use his talents this tuition would likely become much more reasonable.

It's official, he elected to play JV for Guyer this fall.

I figured he would do this...it's much easier and he'll get good coaching...and he's not going to go anywhere other than Nebraska with this move too.

It's funny, he was a 5 star QB before his injury and I think he's going to be the steal of this recruiting class.

THIS

It's official, he elected to play JV for Guyer this fall.

I figured he would do this...it's much easier and he'll get good coaching...and he's not going to go anywhere other than Nebraska with this move too.

It's funny, he was a 5 star QB before his injury and I think he's going to be the steal of this recruiting class.

THIS

I just wonder how much attention he is really going to get being on the JV and not being a contributor to the team's W-L record.