Bo's 2013 Signing Day Presser

knapplc

Talking about one kid that ended up not coming here after being recruited, and saying he got caught up in the recruiting process and not focusing on what was important, and Bo thinks it's not going to work that well for him.

Priest willis? Quincy Russell?

Walker? I'd guess that was Bo's chance to finally get a shot at him after the bull sh#t he pulled.

My first thought was McWilson but could be Walker too

Talking about one kid that ended up not coming here after being recruited, and saying he got caught up in the recruiting process and not focusing on what was important, and Bo thinks it's not going to work that well for him.

I don't think he was talking about those guys because he specifically said the kid played very poor football his senior year. That's definitely not the case with those two. I am very curious who he was talking about. Made it sound like he was ours to lose too.

Lacoutre?

I don't think he was talking about those guys because he specifically said the kid played very poor football his senior year. That's definitely not the case with those two. I am very curious who he was talking about. Made it sound like he was ours to lose too.

Lacoutre?

Lacoutre? Minter?

LaCoutre?

That is a good guess. Would make sense.

Heard and Rome not a part of program anymore....

Outstanding. Our defense next season will be just stellar.

He wasn't exactly a difference maker....

Yet he was still a critical member of the defensive line at the end of the season. We had NO defensive tackle depth last year and added 0 JUCO DT prospects for immediate playing time. Difference maker or not, we needed him for depth.

Yes, he was depth, but you can have all the depth you want, and unless they are any good it doesn't really matter. Hell, for the sake of arguement, you could put any player on the depth chart at any position. Once again, if they are not any good, then it doesn't matter.

I really enjoyed Bo's blunt honesty yesterday. His talks on the lifting of the recruiting contact rules really caught my attention. He also seemed very forthcoming about things. Especially Heard and Rome. He just came out and said, whereas 2-3 years ago he woulda danced around and waited for someone to ask about it and then proceed to jump down there throat. It just seems like he's matured to the point beyond playing games with the media.

really liked Bo's comment about realizing his mistake of not allowing the young kids to play more LY, and that he told all the recruits to get their butts ready to play.We are seeing the continued maturation of a good HC.

I do concur...NEB could've possibly used a few more bodies at the DT position this year....maybe even at LB.....

Hell...at times I wanted to see more Harvey Jackson at the S position when Stafford wasn't doing so hot.

I really enjoyed Bo's blunt honesty yesterday. His talks on the lifting of the recruiting contact rules really caught my attention. He also seemed very forthcoming about things. Especially Heard and Rome. He just came out and said, whereas 2-3 years ago he woulda danced around and waited for someone to ask about it and then proceed to jump down there throat. It just seems like he's matured to the point beyond playing games with the media.

I agree. He has definitely grown. He knew the questions were going to come and he threw the answers out there before they were asked in a direct and polite manner.

even I --- a consistent doubter of Bo and his readiness to be a coach at this level --- even I must admit that Bo gave a good presser. Moreover, I think his care for the players as people is admirable...

I, at this point, do not doubt his earnest intentions of serving his players. Not that my opinion matters... but what is key is that Bo has, in part, won over one of his biggest doubters. That is further testimony that Bo is, as others have suggested, getting better and maturing into a leader.

Kudos to Bo... that is great.

• Fire 1

even I --- a consistent doubter of Bo and his readiness to be a coach at this level --- even I must admit that Bo gave a good presser. Moreover, I think his care for the players as people is admirable...

I, at this point, do not doubt his earnest intentions of serving his players. Not that my opinion matters... but what is key is that Bo has, in part, won over one of his biggest doubters. That is further testimony that Bo is, as others have suggested, getting better and maturing into a leader.

Kudos to Bo... that is great.

kevin-butler-mind-blown.gif