Favorite Moment of the Pelini Era

Hoosker

What's up, offseason?

I don't remember seeing anything like this on the board recently, so I propose this quesiton to all of you:

What has been your favorite moment in the Pelini era?

Mine was an individual effort by one of the most underrated defenders in recent college football.

That Gomes interception is about as badass as badass can get.

I'm partial to the win at Missouri in the rain, huge 4th quarter comeback. Gomes' beautiful interception, Zac Lee pumped, Helu being a beast.

That is what I was thinking. I was at that game. It was miserable conditions. Cold and soaking wet. But man, that comeback was awesome, and the Mizzou fan reactions were even better.

Accountability,

Thank you for quoting the original post. I tried reading it and I couldn't because my eyes kept getting fixated a couple inches lower.

As to the original question. I think it may have been the CU game where Suh intercepted the pass at the end and swatted the QB away like a pesky fly on his way to the endzone.

If you are looking for one specific play, then that's probably it.

What's up, offseason?

I don't remember seeing anything like this on the board recently, so I propose this quesiton to all of you:

What has been your favorite moment in the Pelini era?

Mine was an individual effort by one of the most underrated defenders in recent college football.

That Gomes interception is about as badass as badass can get.

dejon-gomes-391x213-20091209.jpg

Yeah it was!

the best for me was the mizzou game in '09. although the kstate game in '10 was also impressive. living in kansas city i was able to attend both games. the kstate game was pure dominance where as the mizzou games was really bo's "coming out party". watching suh be an absolute man-child was one of the most impressive and stunning things i have seen in person at a sporting event of any kind. for one single moment i would have to say alex's kick against colorado followed by suh steamrolling hawkins. i had not reacted like that since the oklahoma game in '01 or purify's catch against a&m.