Spring Practice Updates

Or a person could take things with a grain of salt. When a person says hey this is what I was told went down. Another poster has no reason to say "yada yada yada" you weren't there you don't know. Does that really make a person want to share any tidbit they get from a player or booster or recruit? Take the info FWIW and leave it at that.

But, that's not what you said. You emphatically said it's not a rumor and that it is what happened and then when I questioned you on that you implied that you know exactly what happened and I need to stop believing everyone else.

In fact, I took your information with a HUGE grain of salt and you implied that I should believe it no matter what.

• Fire 5

Or a person could take things with a grain of salt. When a person says hey this is what I was told went down. Another poster has no reason to say "yada yada yada" you weren't there you don't know. Does that really make a person want to share any tidbit they get from a player or booster or recruit? Take the info FWIW and leave it at that.

But, that's not what you said. You emphatically said it's not a rumor and that it is what happened and then when I questioned you on that you implied that you know exactly what happened and I need to stop believing everyone else.

In fact, I took your information with a HUGE grain of salt and you implied that I should believe it no matter what.

Where did I imply that it was the end all for this topic? I didn't at all. I said this is what happened. I guess I will spell it out more clearly from now on? Could the info be wrong? Maybe but I don't believe it to be. The kid busted his backside to get to NU. He wanted to be a husker very badly. Zoogies gave the best break down of this earlier in regards to what it means and how to possibly interprete how things may have gone down.

You need to stop assuming what I "imply" perhaps you are simply wanting that to be what I imply or perhaps I'm not coming acros clearly enough. Either way we have wasted enough time on this already

Where did I imply that it was the end all for this topic? I didn't at all. I said this is what happened. I guess I will spell it out more clearly from now on? Could the info be wrong? Maybe but I don't believe it to be. The kid busted his backside to get to NU. He wanted to be a husker very badly. Zoogies gave the best break down of this earlier in regards to what it means and how to possibly interprete how things may have gone down.

You need to stop assuming what I "imply" perhaps you are simply wanting that to be what I imply or perhaps I'm not coming acros clearly enough. Either way we have wasted enough time on this already

You should have taken BRB's post with a grain of salt.

I'd rather get banned for three days than... Oh wait. I could just put him on ignore. I'm too immature for that though.

Hedley, you are a very annoying individual.

I know how to hurt peoples' feelings with the best of them.

Attack the post not the poster. Feel free to go to the shed with this post.

You should have taken BRB's post with a grain of salt.

Correct

I'd rather get banned for three days than... Oh wait. I could just put him on ignore. I'm too immature for that though.

Hedley, you are a very annoying individual.

I know how to hurt peoples' feelings with the best of them.

Attack the post not the poster. Feel free to go to the shed with this post.

That's a chick

And back to the topic......has anybody heard of any incoming freshman that has really impressed so far? Kinda like how Imani came in and shocked everybody with his strength?

Most of them are not here yet. Cant remember specifically who, but there was only 2, maybe 3 that were gonna be here for spring ball. ???

And back to the topic......has anybody heard of any incoming freshman that has really impressed so far? Kinda like how Imani came in and shocked everybody with his strength?

Most of them are not here yet. Cant remember specifically who, but there was only 2, maybe 3 that were gonna be here for spring ball. ???

love, knevel and singleton

• Fire 1

Love is here now.

EDIT: Dupe

Knevel is learning proper technique and has a good skill set to develop from. Has been given good praise for his potential. DJ Singleton is working hard learning the defense and staying after practice to work with Terry Joseph. Love is bound to get playing time as a true freshman....big, strong, and doing well with the second unit.