SIGNED ATH Luke Gifford

Like I said, ours to lose! Congrats Gifford and welcome aboard to the family! Dysfunctional family, but knowledgeable and caring!

I'm a bit skeptical of this offer. I apologize if I offend anyone. I guess we just have to trust the staff on this one.

& why is that? The kid looks great on film and looks like he is willing to learn. Can't ask for better can you?

Like I said, ours to lose! Congrats Gifford and welcome aboard to the family! Dysfunctional family, but knowledgeable and caring!

I'm a bit skeptical of this offer. I apologize if I offend anyone. I guess we just have to trust the staff on this one.

& why is that? The kid looks great on film and looks like he is willing to learn. Can't ask for better can you?

Well you "could" ask for better. Luke has a decent ceiling and not a very low floor IMHO. Seems like a safe bet to be on the two deep his RS soph or RS Jr year

I mean, I could ask for a Rivals 100 player. Hypothetically speaking, of course.