Ex-NFL cheerleader grabs some 12 year-old kids wanker.

I put myself in the shoes of a parent as I have twin almost 4-year-old boys........................I'd probably freak the hell out if this happened to one of my boys at 12 years old. Why? Because I would murder a guy if he did something like this to my 12-year-old daughter, if I had one, so if it wouldn't be okay that way why would it be okay the other way?

I feel sorry for her husband.

I feel sorry for a lot of the guys in this thread.

I feel bad for that kid's ding dong.

Why do you feel sorry for a 12 year olds hang down?

I dont know Hedley, but I'm still tryin to figure out why you didnt rail that ass.

tatel tale.

She had hairy knuckles

Why do people shrug off sexual advances towards underage boys? Clearly this kid doesn't have the same sex drive as an adult and was troubled by this situation. If this was an older man advancing on a boy we'd be freaking out. I still think introducing kids (and yes 12 is a kid) to things they normally wouldn't be involved in (or aren't mentally prepared for) can damage them.

Why do people shrug off sexual advances towards underage boys? Clearly this kid doesn't have the same sex drive as an adult and was troubled by this situation. If this was an older man advancing on a boy we'd be freaking out. I still think introducing kids (and yes 12 is a kid) to things they normally wouldn't be involved in (or aren't mentally prepared for) can damage them.

I pretty much agree with everything you said. I'm just confused why this kid was at this adult party drinking. That doesn't make me think "kid."

Yeah, yeah. We all know it's wrong. That's why she got arrested. And I'd be furious if I was that kid's parent. But my point was, if I'm that 12 year-old kid and an NFL cheerleader wants to give me a hummer, well, let's just say I wouldn't be reporting back to my mom.

• Fire 1

I pretty much agree with everything you said. I'm just confused why this kid was at this adult party drinking. That doesn't make me think "kid."

I don't see where it says the kid was drinking. He may or may not have been. He was at his own home.

I find this topic very interesting.

First, obviously 12 years old is just plain creepy for either a woman or man to try to hit on.

However, I think society takes a HUGE broad stroke of the brush when looking at relationships between people under 18 and people over 18. It is always looked at as an...."OMG...that sicko".

Well, I know both men and women who have been married a very long time with absolutely normal lives being married to one of their HS teachers. The relationship started when one of them was in HS being taught by the other one. One was a golf coach of a girl who's family basically shunned the entire relationship when it was discovered only to have the two love birds run off, get married and almost never come back home because of how the family reacted.

Another one was a couple I knew that are dead now but they lived till they were in their 90s happily married.

I also know both boys and girls who had sexual relationships with a teach while in their teens with one night stands and to my knowledge none of them have had long lasting psychological harm. Heck, one of them was with a female teacher the night of the boy's graduation.

All that said, I'm not in support of such relationships. I am only saying that I think society has labeled such relationships much more disgusting than probably many of them should be.

Yeah, yeah. We all know it's wrong. That's why she got arrested. And I'd be furious if I was that kid's parent. But my point was, if I'm that 12 year-old kid and an NFL cheerleader wants to give me a hummer, well, let's just say I wouldn't be reporting back to my mom.

That bitch is ugly. I wouldn't let her near the little general.

I know a guy who dated an 8th grader as a senior in high school. they werent allowed to go to prom together either. Theyre still together to this day. One's 44, the other is, well, 40. Doesnt sound so bad now, does it?

But still, all jokes aside, this is still not a good thing. the kid is probably not even in junior high yet, and that's creepy nonetheless.