The worst NFL Draft for Nebraska since... ?

I thought eric martin was going to be drafted 6th round. NFL draft seems to underrate all of our players last year.

- Lavonte was 2nd rounder, yet the best rookie LB in the league

- dennard was 7th round pick (probably 4th round if he wasnt arrested) yet was a starter on the new england patriots secondary (despite people calling him undersized) and was even dealing with an injury (i think early in the season)

- Jared Crick was a 4th round pick. although not a starter for the texans, he got plenty of playing time most 4th rounders do not get. plus texans were one of the best defensive teams in the league

edit: looks like rex was drafted to cincy

So you think because Burkhead is white, that will be why he doesn't get drafted?

It honestly doesnt help that he is white. I know it sounds dumb but lets be honest how many white rb's play in the nfl let alone get drafted? I'm not saying that nfl teams wont draft him due to his skin color, but generally speaking black rb's are more athletic and better than white rb's. is that always the case? certainly not, but it is alot of the time, which causes white rb's to get passed by.

So you think because Burkhead is white, that will be why he doesn't get drafted?

It honestly doesnt help that he is white. I know it sounds dumb but lets be honest how many white rb's play in the nfl let alone get drafted? I'm not saying that nfl teams wont draft him due to his skin color, but generally speaking black rb's are more athletic and better than white rb's. is that always the case? certainly not, but it is alot of the time, which causes white rb's to get passed by.

Okay, if your answer is "no, skin color has nothing to do with it" then just say "no". Because from what you just said I'm not sure if you're relating athleticism and skin color.

Okay, if your answer is "no, skin color has nothing to do with it" then just say "no". Because from what you just said I'm not sure if you're relating athleticism and skin color.

I think it's more about genetic makeup than anything. And odd's are higher for black guys to have more natural athletic ability. It's not racism, it's genetics.