A different tone here on HB...

Its the offseason, as we all know, and I thought it would be great, if we could post some videos, of last year, or WHENEVER, of some HARD hits. Who cares about how bad our defense or offense was, put your dislike for the coaches aside, and lets enjoy some great highlights! I am going to share a few!

Sorry for the 3 separate posts, it wouldn't let me do more than 2 at a time :(

I know there are way more out there!!! Lets reminisce on some nice hits :)

Besides, this is a great way to start a morning lol.

Quentin Castille hit on USC player during the kickoff return, in 2007. (I forgot all about this hit until Mills mentioned it in a status)

Eric Martin hit on Okie State Player in 2010. Illegal or not, HARD hit.

The play starting at 40 seconds is one of my favorites. Colt just looks so helpless as the defenders ruthlessly pile drive his ass out of bounds.

This is one my favorite videos. Awesome angle. I like the fact that before each play you can easily the confidence and swagger from our defensive guys. You can tell they even knew Texas's offense didnt have a prayer in hell. We miss that right now.

I don't care what anyone says, that was the most dominate defensive game by one player I've ever seen. Suh just took that game in his hands...................I have to wonder on that block by Kenny Bell, if that guy crapped his pants after he got hit. Top 5 hardest hit I've ever seen...........

I don't care what anyone says, that was the most dominate defensive game by one player I've ever seen. Suh just took that game in his hands...................I have to wonder on that block by Kenny Bell, if that guy crapped his pants after he got hit. Top 5 hardest hit I've ever seen...........

I still have no clue how Bell was supposed to block that guy without getting a penalty.

Another thing I love about that Texas Big12 championship game is when you watched our D-line, particularly Suh and Crick, they were all business. They barely celebrated that whole game. They. Looked. Pissed... It was business.

Don't forget to add Pierre Allen in that as well. He had just as much of an impact as Crick did, especially out on the edge.

My thoughts on the OP's videos: 1. It is a shame the Bell hit, and the Martinez run are tainted because our defense turned into 12 year old girls for the 2012 B1G Championship game...... 2. Watching any highlights from the Texas A&M game makes me sick. We were screwed, and that game felt like it was the hump that this program needed to get over. It felt like the program was really on the brink at that point....