"Avery" Indecent Act

Just checking to see if that had come to head yet.

I had a kid that worked for me, doing it on the internet. Told him he needed to stop. He did not, it ended up on the owners desk, no not his part, the pictures. They fired him instantly, reported him to the police.

I know most of you are quite young, but the kids of today, and the social network has changed the way they act, talk, think about things.

I do not know where I am on this one. I think he needs counseling, not sure kicking him from the team is the best answer either. Kids will be kids. All of us have done things we are not proud of. The real concern, with the Penn State deal, will it be brought up by other programs in recruiting as a bad thing. Do not really have an idea one way or another.

I think Bo is pretty fair about how he treats the kids. What ever he decides will be fine with me.

Well that's the short and long of it. Sorry had to.

even if he is found guilty I don't see him being kicked off the team if this is the first time he's gotten into trouble. was jake cotton found guilty of that assault charge coming out of high school? that was against a girl if I remember correctly and that seems more serious than this case even if his dads a coach and he is still on the team.

I for one am actually surprised this is a big deal if all he did was flash his junk and nothng else. I mean if he didn't go chasing anyone with it or of the sort I really don't see why it needs to be made a bigger deal than it is. To me it's a slap on the wrist, don't do it again type of situation in my opinion. Making mountains out of mole hills.

I for one am actually surprised this is a big deal if all he did was flash his junk and nothng else. I mean if he didn't go chasing anyone with it or of the sort I really don't see why it needs to be made a bigger deal than it is. To me it's a slap on the wrist, don't do it again type of situation in my opinion. Making mountains out of mole hills.

At first I laughed at the thought of him flashing his junk not being a a big deal, but I think you are right. I did some pretty rediculous stuff in high school and college on a dare or for a little cash, worse than flashing your junk. Who knows, maybe some of his buddies dared him to do it and they were all laughing their asses off about it. I hope it is more than just him exposing himself for thrill cause that makes me wonder if he is mentally stable.

I mean if he didn't go chasing anyone with it or of the sort

How did he not go chasing anyone with it? He went into the store and flashed her. She was there working her shift so she couldn't just up and leave the store. Then, while she was still stuck there working, he came back and did it again. People who work retail are sort of trapped. They have to be polite no matter how big of an a-hole the customer is. It's bad enough having to deal with your run of the mill annoying customers without having them start waving their penises around at you.

I also have to say if some stranger decided to show me his junk without me saying I wanted to see it first, I would wonder if he's going to be following me around in the future and doing something worse and then I would be nervous. It's not just the act that matters.

• Fire 4

How did he not go chasing anyone with it? He went into the store and flashed her. She was there working her shift so she couldn't just up and leave the store. Then, while she was stuck there working, he came back and harassed her again. People who work retail are sort of trapped. They have to be polite no matter how big of an a-hole the customer is. It's bad enough having to deal with your run of the mill annoying customers without having them start waving their penises around at you.

There were more than one. :D

• Fire 1

How did he not go chasing anyone with it? He went into the store and flashed her. She was there working her shift so she couldn't just up and leave the store. Then, while she was stuck there working, he came back and harassed her again. People who work retail are sort of trapped. They have to be polite no matter how big of an a-hole the customer is. It's bad enough having to deal with your run of the mill annoying customers without having them start waving their penises around at you.

I just finished laughing really hard :)

You both need to learn grammars.

• Fire 1

You ain't the 1st to tell me that.

its hard to remember proper grammar when I am laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes.