2013 alt uniform game

Looks like the players are freaking pumped to wear the new unis. I guess all you "traditionalists" can quit your whining now.

Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine

tumblr_inline_mn2c2wuCX71qz4rgp.gif

• Fire 2

my rules...

keep the logo and basic helmet design. you get red and white to play with, thats it. You can choose any third color but you have to flood the entire uniform with it if you use it. And if u use it, no other colors except small accents. other than that, go f'ing crazy. literally the only rules i have.

keep in mind that we have followed these rules for every other alternate that we have used... except this year and last year.

So everyone has to follow your rules, and if they don't, you say they are garbage? But now that they have been revealed, I guess you have two options: either deal with it for one game, or just not watch the game at all.

yes, if they don't follow those rules they are garbage. you mad?

thanks for reading my ultimatums. now that you have clearly laid them out in front of me, i'll choose wisely.

indiana-jones-popcorn.gif

we all have our opinions... let me have mine. plus i think my opinion is the best in this thread anyway. :B)

joking aside.... i have a fairly traditional stance on this issue. i'm not the one in the wrong if anybody is in the wrong here.

the uniforms are muff cabbage. but i'll get over it. i did last year.

As a traditionalist I have accepted the fact that Pandora's box was opened with last year's alternate uniform game, and that we will now probably have at least one alternate uniform game each season into the future. Am I ok with it? No, not really...but I am willing to change with the times.

Last year's alternate uniform's in my opinion were a train wreck. This year's version however isn't that bad, so I can accept these.

Anyway, like I have said before on this board...who cares what uniforms we wear...JUST WIN THE DAMN GAME! GO HUSKERS!

Looks like the players are freaking pumped to wear the new unis. I guess all you "traditionalists" can quit your whining now.

Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine

tumblr_inline_mn2c2wuCX71qz4rgp.gif

Have all of my +1s.