2013 alt uniform game

In related news, Nebraska will be wearing their practice jerseys for the UCLA game.

NU will wear an alt uniform against UCLA

Bad move IMO. It's okay against cupcake team like SDSU but Top25 foe? It reminds me of OUvsNU jinx in 1988 (all red)

Where would the national appeal be by wearing these uniforms against South Dakota St.? You do realize that the primary purpose of the alternate uniform is national appeal right?

so i see that adidas hired some of huskerboards worst designers. Wow. Lazy execution.

Ah come on, give yourself more credit than that.

Nice try. Too bad i made my version in the other thread... ur little dig wouldve worked if they used mine but they didnt.

So since they didn't use yours, you're just gonna talk sh#t about everyone else who made a version, saying theirs sucked? They probably put just as much time and effort into theirs as you did.

my rules...

keep the logo and basic helmet design. you get red and white to play with, thats it. You can choose any third color but you have to flood the entire uniform with it if you use it. And if u use it, no other colors except small accents. other than that, go f'ing crazy. literally the only rules i have.

keep in mind that we have followed these rules for every other alternate that we have used... except this year and last year.

So everyone has to follow your rules, and if they don't, you say they are garbage? But now that they have been revealed, I guess you have two options: either deal with it for one game, or just not watch the game at all.

Well none of the guys fell on the floor like the fool from Indiana.

I was ready to cringe, but that actually wasn't embarrassing at all. They reacted like young men instead of 11-year-old girls.

Well, we're not Indiana. We have better things to look forward to getting excited about. Uniforms for some teams are the highlight of the year.

I like the unis. It is for one game and it will only help not hurt our image with kids. No kid in America will say I thought Nebraska was a traditional power and didn't need alternate unis. But some kids will think the unis are sweet and talk about them the next day to their friends. Now lets go out and whip the Bruins so they will associate us as a program on the rise.

Looks like the players are freaking pumped to wear the new unis. I guess all you "traditionalists" can quit your whining now.

Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine

Looks like the players are freaking pumped to wear the new unis. I guess all you "traditionalists" can quit your whining now.

18-22 year olds are not the keepers of Nebraska tradition. Us old farts are.

That said, I'm all for these new uniforms, and I'm glad the players like them.

Now get off my lawn.

clint.gif

• Fire 1

Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine

0114-subasset-tommy-1.jpg#grumpy%20old%20man%20gifs%20550x311