Thomas Brown & Ernest Suttles Off the Team

Curious who called the police? Not saying it was the wrong thing to do, but I'm pretty sure worse has happened. Never will forget Victory Haines face after Suh laid hands on him.

what when on there?

Fight at practice, 2007 I believe, and Victory got beat down. I believe he broke his nose. Wish I could find the picture.

Curious who called the police? Not saying it was the wrong thing to do, but I'm pretty sure worse has happened. Never will forget Victory Haines face after Suh laid hands on him.

what when on there?

Fight at practice, 2007 I believe, and Victory got beat down. I believe he broke his nose. Wish I could find the picture.

Suh also got suspended for two games for that altercation. I wouldn't call it a beat down either. He punched the guy one time in the face. He never used a weapon to handle business. Some might consider his hands a weapon though lol.

Some of the rumors i have heard is that Brown is gone for an incident unrelated to Suttles.

Suttles being gone isn't surprising. Do wonder what all is up with Brown being gone. Is it true he and Suttles were trying to fight TM and AA? Were there previous problems?

Some of the rumors i have heard is that Brown is gone for an incident unrelated to Suttles.

Suttles being gone isn't surprising. Do wonder what all is up with Brown being gone. Is it true he and Suttles were trying to fight TM and AA? Were there previous problems?

Nothing like that happened. That stemmed from a joke that I made in rumorville.

Brown had nothing to do with the fight or TMart/AA.

I believe it might have been something involving another players property--- Just overheard things but timing was just messed up

Brown had nothing to do with the fight or TMart/AA.

I believe it might have been something involving another players property--- Just overheard things but timing was just messed up

The TM and AA thing was my joke.

Consumption of alcohol, marijuana, and paraphernalia, and a physical altercation are said to have taken place per sources, though there has been no official word yet from the university or coach Bo Pelini.

This was from HuskerCorner. Not sure how valid this is, but one of these reasons be why Brown is gone? They heard Santos, Jonathan Rose, Suttles and Brown were kicked yesterday. Will we be hearing that Santos and J Rose will be gone next?

http://huskercorner.com/2013/06/26/nebraska-corhnuskers-football-four-players-kicked-off-team-jonathan-rose-david-santos-thomas-brown-ernest-suttles-blackshirts/