Our offensive line is...confident I guess

We lose Pensick. Spencer Long has a year left to play. Spencer Long was our best OL. Hence why he won the post-season awards he did.

Pensick got kicked off the team now?

I stand corrected. We don't lose Pensick.

segment 5--unsportsmanlike conduct 7/1/2013

http://stationcaster...c=981&f=1577861

Wrong thread? :dunno

nope..the segment is about the picture we are talking about

Really because all I heard was them talking about the riots in Brazil, The fight, and how Wisconsin is the Bizarro Nebraska. But I only listened to the whole 24 minutes once. Maybe you could kindly point me to the appropriate time in the segment.

Lets not forget these guys are 6'3--6'6

Last year my brothers are and I watched Friday practice before the Michigan game--I thought "none of these guys are THAT huge (from when I was a kid and watched practice). Then Rodriguez, Cotton, Whaley, and Baked walked by.

Done

Last year my brothers are and I watched Friday practice before the Michigan game--I thought "none of these guys are THAT huge (from when I was a kid and watched practice). Then Rodriguez, Cotton, Whaley, and Baked walked by.

Done

Someone was Baked?

Done

Someone was Baked?

racist.

Done

Someone was Baked?

racist.

Attention whore

Done

Someone was Baked?

racist.

Attention whore

yes.

Really because all I heard was them talking about the riots in Brazil, The fight, and how Wisconsin is the Bizarro Nebraska. But I only listened to the whole 24 minutes once. Maybe you could kindly point me to the appropriate time in the segment.

click on the link...then at the top of the pop up click unsportsmanlike conduct then segment 5 from yesterday

click on the link...then at the top of the pop up click unsportsmanlike conduct then segment 5 from yesterday

segment 5 is about suttles and brown not the offensive line.

We're just too stupid/lazy to click the right tab under podcast category. Pick USC not Sharp and Benning. It's really not worth listening to they just blabber on about the same thing Frida's saying.

When you have the #15 total offense (and 2/3 of the teams ahead of you are up tempo spread type teams where racking up yardage is what they do) and the #7 rushing offense in the nation, don't tell me your line is out of shape and doughy. You don't get top 10 rushing in the country and top offense in your conference by being out of shape in the B1G.

We're just too stupid/lazy to click the right tab under podcast category. Pick USC not Sharp and Benning. It's really not worth listening to they just blabber on about the same thing Frida's saying.

When you have the #15 total offense (and 2/3 of the teams ahead of you are up tempo spread type teams where racking up yardage is what they do) and the #7 rushing offense in the nation, don't tell me your line is out of shape and doughy. You don't get top 10 rushing in the country and top offense in your conference by being out of shape in the B1G.

Who cares about facts?