Breakout player of the season?

I'm gonna have to say Collins.

I'm off the VV train. The coaches seem to favor maturity when it comes to freshman players. From what I have read and learned this offseason, Valentine has a ways to go, while Collins has been praised at being "a grown man".

The last time words like that was used to describe an incoming freshman, it was Cross. If was is being said about Collins is true, I feel comfortable saying he sees playing time over Valentine.

I really want to see a lot of defensive linemen get rotated into the first 2 games.

I'm off the VV train. The coaches seem to favor maturity when it comes to freshman players. From what I have read and learned this offseason, Valentine has a ways to go, while Collins has been praised at being "a grown man".

The last time words like that was used to describe an incoming freshman, it was Cross. If was is being said about Collins is true, I feel comfortable saying he sees playing time over Valentine.

I really want to see a lot of defensive linemen get rotated into the first 2 games.

Fuzzy I think you are right. Collins has every damn thing you want in a DT. I'm still scratching my head on how under the radar he was. I just want to add one thing about Valentine though. The competition is going to be what he needs. He is going to be seeing Collins and maybe Maurice as well working their a$$ off and he is going to have to realize he is either going to step up or play second string his whole career here. Let's hope he rises to the challenge. God knows we have all needed that kind of thing in our life to wake us up.

Fuzzy I think you are right. Collins has every damn thing you want in a DT. I'm still scratching my head on how under the radar he was. I just want to add one thing about Valentine though. The competition is going to be what he needs. He is going to be seeing Collins and maybe Maurice as well working their a$$ off and he is going to have to realize he is either going to step up or play second string his whole career here. Let's hope he rises to the challenge. God knows we have all needed that kind of thing in our life to wake us up.

I have all the confidence in the world saying that our top two DTs during the year will be Thad Randle and VV. if Collins cans give us a quality 10 plays a game it'll be worth burning his shirt. We don't have a DT that can go 70 snaps.

I have all the confidence in the world saying that our top two DTs during the year will be Thad Randle and VV. if Collins cans give us a quality 10 plays a game it'll be worth burning his shirt. We don't have a DT that can go 70 snaps.

What about Curry?

I'm going to say on the defensive side of the ball the break out will be "THE DEFENSE"!!!!

On the offensive side of the ball ......... get ready for it........ Taylor Martinez. He will stay healthy, have a wealth of weapons at his disposal, will have improved even more in his passing and will NOT be a turnover machine. Add to this that the DEFENSE!!!!! will keep things in check, he'll be able to play more within a game plan.

I'm going to say on the defensive side of the ball the break out will be "THE DEFENSE"!!!!

On the offensive side of the ball ......... get ready for it........ Taylor Martinez. He will stay healthy, have a wealth of weapons at his disposal, will have improved even more in his passing and will NOT be a turnover machine. Add to this that the DEFENSE!!!!! will keep things in check, he'll be able to play more within a game plan.

Thats deep bro!