ESPN: First Take with Pelini

Seriously. Did Bo do something to Howard during their playing days at Ohio St/Michigan? A late hit. Viscoius hit or something? Or does Desmond just have a jones for Bo because he played for Ohio St? Regardless, Desmond Howard has an obvious vandetta against Bo.

You really have to wonder, in private, if Bo called him out on some of that sh#t. You know Bo heard some of the things he said, and Bo seems like the kind of guy that would confront someone who had issue with him. Dez is a b!%(h.....

What did Dez say?

Seriously. Did Bo do something to Howard during their playing days at Ohio St/Michigan? A late hit. Viscoius hit or something? Or does Desmond just have a jones for Bo because he played for Ohio St? Regardless, Desmond Howard has an obvious vandetta against Bo.

You really have to wonder, in private, if Bo called him out on some of that sh#t. You know Bo heard some of the things he said, and Bo seems like the kind of guy that would confront someone who had issue with him. Dez is a b!%(h.....

What did Dez say?

"Dude, I'm sorry about all the crap I gave you and your team last year."

I feel I have great knowledge when it comes to determining pro talent.

More or significantly less than Bo Pelini and employed NFL scouts?

If Bo has no doubt that Martinez will be an NFL QB then I would say yes, I just may. There have been several NFL teams that make awful draft picks year after year, yet are still paid the big bucks. Doesn't make them GOOD just because they have the position.

I'm also sure 99% of America would have though Michael Jordan was more than okay to run an NBA franchise --- Tell me how that is working out

What did Dez say?

He just hammers Bo and his "sideline demeanor" every chance he gets. Most notable during a segment last season on Gameday-I think it was immediately following the Rutgers bball coach incident? Or maybe a different case. Regardless, when anything remotely close to sideline behavior is brought up, Desmond Howard uses it as a chance to take a shot at Bo. It causes me to truely believe that there is some long-term angst there from long ago.

Doesn't Bo have an assistant or agent or publicist that could make sure he has a damn red tie. This isn't the first time I've seen him without a stitch of school color. I guess he's at least wearing a tie.

Remember "No Husker gear Callahan"? Time to break out the beige!!!

At least show Sam Steele and the gang his "I Heart Barney" tramp stamp! sheesh !

Sam Steele: so Bo, boxers or briefs?

Bo: Dont matter as long as they're Cotton baby!!!

What did Dez say?

He just hammers Bo and his "sideline demeanor" every chance he gets. Most notable during a segment last season on Gameday-I think it was immediately following the Rutgers bball coach incident? Or maybe a different case. Regardless, when anything remotely close to sideline behavior is brought up, Desmond Howard uses it as a chance to take a shot at Bo. It causes me to truely believe that there is some long-term angst there from long ago.

Wow. Thanks for the info. I didn't know that until now. He's (Desmond) never really blew me away with his analysis anyways.