****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

Gregory and McMullen not in pads eyeswear2allthatsholy

the world is ending

Do we have to worry about this???

I don't know. I haven't heard anything about the nature of the injuries or how serious they are. I've asked and haven't gotten an answer nor confirmation that it is even injury related. I found it a little odd that the two most impressive DE's got hurt in the same time frame, though. To be expected when you're doing a lot of full go, good on good practices though. I'm leaning towards it being more than "bumps and bruises" because normally my guy will just say he'll be back in a week or two / just tweaked something. Haven't gotten any time frame this time. No information or anything to back that up.

Now you have me scared

Congrats to Andrew Green, Thad Randle, Mohammed Seisay, PJ Smith and ... Cory Ross for earning their degrees.

August 2013 Nebraska Student-Athlete Graduates (12)

Student-Athlete (Sport) - Hometown (Major)

• Bri Badje (Soccer) - Lincoln, Neb. (International Business)
  • Wyatt Baier (Men’s Gymnastics) - Denver, Colo. (Nutrition, Exercise & Health Science)
  • Andrew Green (Football) - San Antonio, Texas (Ethnic Studies)
  • Ryan Hander (Baseball) - Sioux Falls, S.D. (Business Administration)
  • Chris Patrick (Football) - Ithaca, Mich. (Criminology & Criminal Justice)
  • Thad Randle (Football) - Galena Park, Texas (Ethnic Studies)
  • Cory Ross (Football) - Denver, Colo. (Sociology)
  • Gabriel Sanchez (Men’s Gymnastics) - Phoenix, Ariz. (Advertising & Public Relations)
  • Mohammed Seisay (Football) - Springfield, Va. (Child, Youth & Family Studies)
  • P.J. Smith (Football) - River Ridge, La. (Child, Youth & Family Studies)
  • Dylan Talley (Men’s Basketball) - Camden, N.J. (Sociology)
  • Hannah Werth (Volleyball) - Springfield, Ill. (Communication Studies)

Huskers.com

How awesome would it be to be playing and already graduated. I think you have to take some classes, so you could take some really fun classes or some graduate courses if they interest you. That would be great!!!

Gregory and McMullen not in pads eyeswear2allthatsholy

the world is ending

Do we have to worry about this???

I don't know. I haven't heard anything about the nature of the injuries or how serious they are. I've asked and haven't gotten an answer nor confirmation that it is even injury related. I found it a little odd that the two most impressive DE's got hurt in the same time frame, though. To be expected when you're doing a lot of full go, good on good practices though. I'm leaning towards it being more than "bumps and bruises" because normally my guy will just say he'll be back in a week or two / just tweaked something. Haven't gotten any time frame this time. No information or anything to back that up.

Now you have me scared

Like I said I have nothing to go on to back me up on that claim. I have been somewhat stonewalled by my friend, which is odd - but it could also because of the, hmm, tighter grip around the program regarding injury information (and pretty much all other information as well.) Because of the odd scenario (not sure why I'm not being told; serious injury or because they don't want the information out there) it makes me lean towards them being more injured than just a bum ankle - but I do not know.

Alonzo Moore is going to make some defenders look seriously silly this season. Count on it.

What do you know that we don't?....

I think it has been pretty well established that Alonzo did some serious damage last year on scout team and that he has a good amount of wiggle to him. There is a reason he was being mentioned in a return capacity. Speed, vision, and shiftiness.

I also saw him seriously burn Ciante a couple times. He can tote the rock

Alonzo Moore is going to make some defenders look seriously silly this season. Count on it.

What do you know that we don't?....

I think it has been pretty well established that Alonzo did some serious damage last year on scout team and that he has a good amount of wiggle to him. There is a reason he was being mentioned in a return capacity. Speed, vision, and shiftiness.

I also saw him seriously burn Ciante a couple times. He can tote the rock

Hearing similar things about him that we heard about Kenny Bell a couple years ago. That bodes well.

Where do guys think they should play Gerry...safety or LB? Looks like he will contribute more than any of the true freshman.

Ideally - McMullen / Curry / Valentine / Gregory

Santos / Banderas / Afalava* - could substitute one of them for a peso.

Rose / Charles Jackson / Corey Cooper / SJB

I like him, and Singleton, to a lesser extent, at Peso. Unless CJax really can't take over the safety position, then I'd prefer Gerry at S and CjAx moving back to corner for next year.

I also want to know whats going on with Gregory and McMullen. Its odd that nothing has been said.

Kaz said that Bo might address injuries tomorrow....not that he will share much.

I was more curious as to WTF the DLine was doing to get two of our most promising DE's hurt at the same time.

Hmm, hope nothing serious with 2 projected starting DE's. That will suck. Just hate Bo's previous record with injuries and not saying much. A guy has a torn ACL and its "day to day". Not like either guy has anything on film to exploit. Hope they are good to go. We will need them for sure.

Maybe move Gerry to DE? (sarcasm)

Also in regards to Gerry did not know that Urlacher was a safety in college and moved to LB. Not a bad move. Rookie of the year, like 8 time pro bowler, defensive player of the year.