****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

Good god. :laughpound Did what happened really just happen?

+1 here^. -1 for Devnet. Actually, it's about par for Devnet, unfortunately.

Dude, medical info is NOT to be shared. Period.

X5bSB.gif

Health information, no matter what the source...even if it is true or untrue...is not to be released. It's a violation of patient privacy. Make fun of me all you want...tell me I'm wrong...whatever. Saying that a guys knees have been checked out by any type of medical professional and found to be inferior or not and releasing that information without his permission is purely wrong.

Sorry that you guys don't get it.

Now that it's obvious youre serious (I seriously was not sure. Part of me was thinking sarcasm. Really. That's how dumb your stance on this really is). What medical information was shared and/or released. Please elaborate.

Shuffling Gerry around makes me nervous. If he has the potential to be a good-to-great safety. Put him there, redshirt him, let him learn the finer points of the position in Pelini's system, and let him be a long-term solution there.

Moving him around to "get him on the field" is fine, as long as you actually get him on the field, more than a cute token amount. I'd hate to see it turn into another Corey Cooper-type deal.

What if he has the potential to be a good-great LB?

As Dude said, this move should make you nervous, even if the risk is minimal. When you slide players around like this, from position to position, you run the risk of stretching them thin mentally, at the very least.... I'm all for getting our best players on the field, but there is some kind of risk involved for the player's long term development at their "true" position, and I was under the assumption that safety was Gerry's spot....

I'd say they are looking at his future position. It was assumed Gerry would be a safety before he came in at a rock-solid 220lbs. Could easily become a sideline-to-sideline LB or Peso 2.0 LB/DB hybrid.

Can we not have a HIPAA argument in this thread? devnet or anyone else who feels the need, report it to whoever you think is appropriate and let's get back to practice reports. Please.

No.

Can we talk about men's butts instead? Then we can really sound like a bunch of women and I'll feel more comfortable.

And even bigger no.