****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

Wyoming will be starting a 260 pound NT Saturday night...

Where did you find an updated depth chart? I can only find the post-spring one

http://wyoming.rival.../cdepthtext.asp

Says it was updated 8/26/13.

When did they start running a 3-4?

Those front 3 are listed at 248, 257, and 260

justin-wilcox-9-27-12.gif

The Huskers started prepping for Wyoming during the middle of last week. Beck said the Cowboys “play hard” and are installing a 3-4 defense and may alternate between a 4-3 and 3-4. Beck said he’s not sure what NU will see, much like last year’s Southern Mississippi game. Nebraska scored 49 points in that contest.

OWH Article

@ESPN_BigTen Michigan's Brady Hoke says defense has made "a little bit of progress, but the bar is set so high." Only 17 combined starts on defense. Wow! And I thought Nebraska's defense was young!

... And you're telling me that multiple "experts" are agreeing that this defense is going to be capable of completely shutting down Nebraska's offense enough to win? Albeit, important experience will be gained between next week and November, but.. really?

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan57s

Jamal Turner told me the name that's emerged as the No. 4 wide receiver after Bell/Enunwa/Turner is walk-on Sam Burtch. #Huskers

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan

1m

Turner said there's no doubt in his mind we'll see Burtch play big snaps on Saturday.

Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip3m

Jamal Turner, on Sam Burtch: "His blocking is ridiculous...He's a real good wide receiver. He's grown so much." #Huskers

Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip

5m

Under-radar-player to watch: Walk-on wideout Sam Burtch (Murdock, Neb.). Jamal Turner said Burtch is fourth guy when #Huskers go four-wide.

@ESPN_BigTen Michigan's Brady Hoke says defense has made "a little bit of progress, but the bar is set so high." Only 17 combined starts on defense. Wow! And I thought Nebraska's defense was young!

... And you're telling me that multiple "experts" are agreeing that this defense is going to be capable of completely shutting down Nebraska's offense enough to win? Albeit, important experience will be gained between next week and November, but.. really?

That probably explains where Hoke came up with this "brilliant" idea of having his offense run OVER opposing defenses. Apparently the Michigan defense is so terrible his offense is actually doing that in practice

Brian Rosenthal@HuskerExtraBR 3h

Wyoming coach Dave Christensen said he's "scared to death" every time he sees highlight of Taylor Martinez's 76-yd TD run against Wisconsin.

Count me as one who would consider firing a head coach for taking this mentality into a game, let alone making it public....

Eh, probably just the Lou Holtz approach - every team you play is the best team in the country.

Or Tom Osborne. Tom's pregame pressers in the 1980s:

Reporter: Coach, you're playing Directional State Tech this week. They haven't won a game in 16 years. How do you keep the team motivated for games like this?

Osborne: Well, they're a pretty good football team. That quarterback can really throw the ball and if we don't play fundamentally sound we could find ourselves in a tough spot.

Reporter: Coach, their quarterback has a broken leg and his arm's in a sling.

Osborne: Well, they've still got that running back. He's a good back, and he's tough to pin down. We have to shore up our tackling and not let him get to the outside.

Reporter: Coach, he ran for -17 yards last week against McNeese State. You sure we're talking about the same guy?

Osborne: Yeah, that's the guy. Our guys need to be focused and try to limit what he can do.

Exactly. For Bo just insert "they are a really well coached team" for every team.

Yep, and "he's a heckuva football player." One of my favorite Bo-isms.

He does some good things