Go to Husker Item

Well, I -occasionally- miss some of the less spectacular games to go to Autzen with my fellow students and I'll wear Nebraska gear in the student section which is pretty funny if you saw the looks I got, or comments.

Otherwise, I watch from my tv with an empty table in front of me so I have nothing to throw when I get angry.

• Fire 1

I put my Husker flag out every morning on game day. If they win, the flag stays out all night. If they lose, I take it down right away.

I live in Des Moines, so mine is always out, win or lose lol. Someone from ISU or a Hawkeye fan really going to have much to say? hahaha

No doubt. I mostly take it down because I'm pissed about the outcome. Not so much someone giving me crap. I live in the Twin Cities so Gopher fan can't talk much either.

I usually try to wear the same shirt every week as long as we're winning. Might switch that up this year since it hasn't been very "lucky" recently

I also usually pick a song for the season and I listen to it before every game

I now have 2 less Husker shirts for this same reason.

Last year, after the CCG, I shredded my 5 time national champs t-shirt. I miss that shirt. :angry::(