***2015 Recruiting***

Most of the stories I've seen seem to indicate that Banker runs a regular 4-3 but there have been a couple hints from recruits that there is some sort of "Star" position that his a hybrid LB/S that they use for their Nickel package. Barry mentioned that's where we are looking at him. Could be this guys fits the mold.

But I think he's got to be a plan B that I don't think we'll need.

Most of the stories I've seen seem to indicate that Banker runs a regular 4-3 but there have been a couple hints from recruits that there is some sort of "Star" position that his a hybrid LB/S that they use for their Nickel package. Barry mentioned that's where we are looking at him. Could be this guys fits the mold.

But I think he's got to be a plan B that I don't think we'll need.

that was a Peso back in the old scheme (I think).

Unfortunate time for a winter storm..

I was thinking the same thing.

To finish off the class, we seem to want to take around 19 recruits this year. I know there are reports that Nebraska could take 20 or more, but I don't understand how this is possible. I think the staff would like to add another LB, WR, and DE for sure. If there's a quality OL available, they'd find a way to add them. Has anybody heard differently?

Unfortunate time for a winter storm..

I was thinking the same thing.

To finish off the class, we seem to want to take around 19 recruits this year. I know there are reports that Nebraska could take 20 or more, but I don't understand how this is possible. I think the staff would like to add another LB, WR, and DE for sure. If there's a quality OL available, they'd find a way to add them. Has anybody heard differently?

Clouse thinks 21-22. I'm not sure how, but i'm sure he has an idea.

That's interesting.

Mav's breakdown recently had 20, Gundy said 19 in an interview around that time. We're at 16 now? 21-22 would be neat (5-6 more).

Maybe there are going to be some greyshirt status players that will be part of the class but not technically add to that "19" number?