***2015 Recruiting***

We used to hate the snow on weekends where recruits came to visit. This weekend, I've yet to hear a recruit paint it as a negative. Each and every one of them, especially the kids from the south, said they loved the snow.

Again, change.

Ober wasn't exactly negative about it, but he did say he have the visit a 9 out of10 because of the weather and made a couple comments about the weather being "bad."

pu&&y.

We used to hate the snow on weekends where recruits came to visit. This weekend, I've yet to hear a recruit paint it as a negative. Each and every one of them, especially the kids from the south, said they loved the snow.

Again, change.

Ober wasn't exactly negative about it, but he did say he have the visit a 9 out of10 because of the weather and made a couple comments about the weather being "bad."

pu&&y.
I wouldn't say its good weather

If I want to play Devil's advocate only Alston was a battle for services of a highly regarded recruit. That's not to say Davis and Reed can't be great players, but they flipped them from non P5 school offers. I would like to see them sell the snow against a 4 star with another competing P5 school in the south. Reminds me quickly of Auburn telling recruits to not go to Nebraska because you don't want your parents driving on icy roads.

This guy is pretty good:

Random Logic@therandomlogic 2h2 hours ago

.@CoachCavHuskers @TheGundy What Snow? #GBR

B8yQO_hIIAAWp3S.png

Edit: I guess you have to go to his page for the video. Thought it would give a link.

Oh man. If you haven't clicked through on this link, DO IT.

That's just an MP4 file and I guess IP Board doesn't embed those automatically.

But, it's basically the same idea as an animated GIF. And it's pretty awesome.