SIGNED QB Zack Darlington

knapplc

So all of our current scholarship QBs have won a state championship right? Martinez, check. Stanton, check. Armstrong, not sure, was he runner up, or did they win it? And then Darlington, if he indeed ends up a husker. That really is incredible to have that many consecutive State championship QBs on your roster, from the 3 biggest football states no less.

And for the record, I really liked Martinez coming out of high school. I liked Tommy Armstrong even a little more. I love Stanton. But I think that Darlington is just that guy. He is a leader, always finds a way to win, rises against the pressure kind of guy. I think Stanton is that too, but Stanton is a better runner and Darlington obiviously knows his x's and o's and has a great arm. I think that gives him an edge. Man am I excited about the QB battle for the next couple of years.

So all of our current scholarship QBs have won a state championship right? Martinez, check. Stanton, check. Armstrong, not sure, was he runner up, or did they win it? And then Darlington, if he indeed ends up a husker. That really is incredible to have that many consecutive State championship QBs on your roster, from the 3 biggest football states no less.

He won his junior year and then lost in the finals his senior year.

He won his junior year and then lost in the finals his senior year.

Good call. I had forgotten that.