SIGNED QB Zack Darlington

knapplc

Bo needs to stop being so damn secretive about this stuff as well. This should be everywhere on every news channel l, the the BTN, ESPN, etc. As I've stated previously, this is how Bo works. Also, if you are a student-athlete that comes to play football here at NU on scholarship and you do everything right off the field and football doesn't work out for you the way you hoped, Bo will never cut your scholarship. If you don't believe me, take a look at guys like the 2010 DL class.

Bo needs to stop being so damn secretive about this stuff as well. This should be everywhere on every news channel l, the the BTN, ESPN, etc. As I've stated previously, this is how Bo works. Also, if you are a student-athlete that comes to play football here at NU on scholarship and you do everything right off the field and football doesn't work out for you the way you hoped, Bo will never cut your scholarship. If you don't believe me, take a look at guys like the 2010 DL class.

Instead he benches you and tries to get you to transfer.

/sarcasm

On a serious note, best of luck to this kid, but there is no way he should ever play again. As a matter of fact, if I were Bo, I'd probably tell him straight up that his scholarship still counts, but you probably won't see the field...permanent illness is not worth it

Im with ya EZ but is he allowed to talk about recruits?

Im with ya EZ but is he allowed to talk about recruits?

No. Not saying Bo personally should. But this is an ESPN story or at least a BTN story. The Darlingtons can talk about Bo but not the other way around.

It's being covered pretty decently. Just not a huge story unless you follow Husker recruiting closely.

Fox Article

Yahoo Article

• 2 weeks later...

Apopka won their last 2 games 57-32 and 53-0- backed off and just ran a bunch of Single Wing

Jeremy Gallon and Warrn Sapp played for Apopka- they produce some athletes at this school

In whatever capacity we can get Zack, would be a benefit to the program- Im sure he would be a great coach if he chooses that route

I just don't see him playing another down. Safety first. We'll be happy to have him learn under Ganz.

If Ganz stays. This is the last year Joe can be a GA at Nebraska. He will need to find a full-time job somewhere.

Joe Ganz will have a lot of options. Watson will be up for a HC gig somewhere as will Tim Beck. Ganz will have a lot options.

I just don't see him playing another down. Safety first. We'll be happy to have him learn under Ganz.

If Ganz stays. This is the last year Joe can be a GA at Nebraska. He will need to find a full-time job somewhere.

Joe Ganz will have a lot of options. Watson will be up for a HC gig somewhere as will Tim Beck. Ganz will have a lot options.

So, do you think Ganz will have options? :D

So, do you think Ganz will have options? :D

This should be the time to put Barney in the athletic Office and and give TE to Garrison and have Ganz take over QBs from Beck.

• 2 weeks later...

Apopka won their last 2 games 80-26 and 44-14- this is 8A Florida, the top class

Theyve gone to their running game- o-line is killing it

Zacks dad is a very prominent and well known HS coach who speaks nationwide at coaching clinics

Look to see Zack follow in his footsteps

Right now Dad is saying they arent sure when he's coming back.

In any event we would be lucky to have him