Wyoming @ Nebraska - GTS (from WyoNation)

knapplc

Jesus Christ has the Wyoming fan base lost touch with reality? I understand the love for your team, but that is borderline delusional to think that Brett Smith is the second best QB in CFB.

He may be good, but get real.

Yeah. If he's so good then what the f#*k is he doing at Wyoming?

Yeah, Taylor that sh#t talker. Just said "Wyoming may play for the national championship"

Maybe they took it as sarcasm.

The funny part is, it's not sarcasm. That's Taylor. He just says things sometimes.

Hence the Tunnel Walk of Shame being glorious.

Line up and take our two (my prediction) All-American OGs and run every play on their undersized DL. Take care of business and nobody gets hurt. Then onto Southern Miss

All-American talent but wont get it.......with that said we will have 3 first team all big ten OL in Long, Cotton, Sirles

"Also, you can't tell me with a straight face that Nebraska's schedule was that much more challenging than Wyoming's last year."- Wyoming guy

"Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Minnesota, UCLA" - Nebraska guy

"Boise, Fresno, and Texas are better than all of them. Air Force and SDSU would beat more than half of them. Nevada too."- Wyoming guy

Wyoming guy went on to say how Wyoming has beat 2 of the teams we played.....before being pressed to admit it was in 2004 (UCLA) and Wisky in (1986)....

what-an-idiot-o.gif

Line up and take our two (my prediction) All-American OGs and run every play on their undersized DL. Take care of business and nobody gets hurt. Then onto Southern Miss

All-American talent but wont get it.......with that said we will have 3 first team all big ten OL in Long, Cotton, Sirles

With Long getting 2nd team AA last year and 2nd team preseason I think he will be in the hunt for 1st team come time.

I like this one:

TheCup: And let's not forget that Nebraska and Wyoming have the same number of bowl wins since 2009. So, enjoy the view from your ivory tower.

Wyoming

2009 - W Fresno State (8-5) 35-29 OT

2010 - No Bowl (3-9)

2011 - L Temple (9-4) 37-15

2012 - L San Diego State (9-4) 42-28

Nebraska

2009 - W Arizona (8-5) 33-0

2010 - L Washington (7-6) 19-7

2011 - L South Carolina (11-2) 30-13

2012 - L Georgia (12-2) 45-31

Well, that tower faced a *bit* better competition.