Which player are you most excited about to see in the Wyoming game?

Decked

Even if they look dominant I wouldn't get to hyped up just because of this team. They will face far better Dlines than Wyomings.

I'm goin the other way.

Offensive line. I wanna see if the hype around these guys' improvement is as said. If so, then look dafuq out.

I'm not sure how much we'll find out. Last year our offensive line dominated all the mid-majors we played. So if they do it again this year, okay? But our defensive line was pushed around by even Southern Miss last year. So I do think we can learn something from this game about our defensive line.

Fine then. I'll retract my statement.

I'll just go with what everyone else is doing.

Randy Gregory.

Cethan Carter.

Terrell Newby

Ameer Abdullah

Taylor Martinez

Kenny Bell

Quincy Enunwa

Jamal Turner

Alonzo Moore

Jordan Westerkamp

Adam taylor

Imani Cross

Andy janovich

Mike Marrow

C.j. Zimmerer

Jason Ankrah

Avery Moss

Aaron Curry

Thad Randle

Vincent Valentine

Nate Gerry

Jonathan Rose

Zaire Anderson

Jared Aflava

Ciante Evans

Stanley jean-baptiste

Corey Cooper

Harvey Jackson

Mo Seisy

I feel like I'm forgetting someone...........

Santos?...

Nope. Not really excited to see him.

The front 7 on defense.

^^^ This.

I'm not going to pick 1 or 2 guys. I am most excited to see how athletically improved we are with our front 7 on defense. Oh, and I want to see if this offensive juggernaut is going to live up to at least 80% of the hype too. In other words, I want to see which BCS bowl game we are headed to.

I'm looking forward to seeing Imani Cross. Last year I got a bit turned off at this point in the season by all the hype he was getting before he even played a down for us. But the guy turned out to be the real deal. This year he has a full year of training under his belt. And I get the impression that Imani is some sort of workout warrior freak. So it'll be interesting to see what he shows on the field.

• Fire 1

I'm looking forward to seeing Imani Cross. Last year I got a bit turned off at this point in the season by all the hype he was getting before he even played a down for us. But the guy turned out to be the real deal. This year he has a full year of training under his belt. And I get the impression that Imani is some sort of workout warrior freak. So it'll be interesting to see what he shows on the field.

Stuff like this?

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC23h

Still one guy on the practice field 25 minutes after it ended. Nothing unusual for Imani Cross. #Huskers

• Fire 2

Stuff like this?

Still one guy on the practice field 25 minutes after it ended. Nothing unusual for Imani Cross. #Huskers

Exactly. I wish we had more guys like that.

Aside from the obvious, which have been mentioned a great deal here (of which I am also super interested in seeing)... I am also really interested in seeing who will be long snapping. I suppose the whole special teams unit will be interesting to watch. With questions on D, a good special teams unit could be crucial.

I think the Frosh Gabe Miller locked down that spot a while ago.

Stuff like this?

Exactly. I wish we had more guys like that.

No mystery as to why they named him the "captain" of the incoming freshmen.