Who has a big day?

Actually pretty nice little Saturday

Do we know Moore is playing for sure? I haven't heard any recent reason why he wouldn't, but it made me nervous that he hadn't been in pads consistently a while back

Top shelf good sir. Top shelf.

Going with Terrell Newby and Alonzo Moore.

^sorry:/... Don't know what happened with my post here

I'm so drunk on Kool-Aid at this point I think the whole damn team, both sides of the ball, will have a big day. I'm looking for a severe smack down. Offense runs wild, throws with relative ease and the defense will look better than anything we witnessed the last 2 years. Yes, I probably need help.

Really can't believe nobody's mentioned Zaire Anderson yet. He was impressive in the Spring Game, should start, and didn't get a Blackshirt. I'm guessing he'll be determined to get one and will make his presence known.

In case you forgot:

Knapplc, you just beat me to the punch. I think Zaire Anderson is going to have a heckuva day and a fantastic season as one the B1G's best LBs. He's under the radar now b/c there are lots of great LBs in this league, but he just seems like something special.

Offensively, I'm going with Enunwa for the same reasons given in the initial post of this thread.