Tommy or RKIII

Warrior10

We don't need to keep them guessing. We need to put in Tommy and give him a game to show what he's got. TA for the entire game, except maybe garbage time, if it gets there.

And what if hes not ready? Im all for giving the kid quality reps but I like the senior to manage the game and give us a W we desperately need.

We don't need to keep them guessing. We need to put in Tommy and give him a game to show what he's got. TA for the entire game, except maybe garbage time, if it gets there.

And what if hes not ready? Im all for giving the kid quality reps but I like the senior to manage the game and give us a W we desperately need.

I mean, it's not even the good team from the Dakotas.

I'd hope he is ready. Particularly if he doesn't have any physical limitations. He has over a year of practice experience.. plenty of redshirt freshman can play QB.

I'm a little concerned about the rather cavalier attitude that both will play a lot (as if the game is in the bag).

A couple of years ago, this outfit actually outplayed us and could have won here.

I believe they also lost in the semi's last year to Bohl's team that manhandled the Mildcats this year.

All these distractions could lead to a perfect scenario where we think we can just show up and win based on the team jerseys.

But, to your original question, I'd go with the better fit for the offense to become explosive right now. I'd guess that would be T.A.

I think we'll alternate QBs no matter what the score is. Until one of them shows to be much better/worse than the other.

They lost in the second round of the FCS playoffs last year (round of 16). They also lost to Kansas last year.

I'm pretty sure we can win the game with either guy starting. Start the future QB, and see what he has got. We don't need a game manager, we need a future leader/starter to get experience against a lower level team if our normal guy isnt 100%.

Why would RK3 necessarily be more ready than Tommy? Neither of them have any game experience to speak of.

At least Ron has thrown a pass in a game before.

At least Tommy has a cannon and has run the option in a game before, consistently and has proven to be a threat keeping the ball.

Works both ways...