Flavor of the week Update

Rich Rodriguez

Arizona domintating Oregon thus far. Time to make the move.

Is our offense under Tim Beck not finesse enough for you or what?... Rich Rod had his shot at a B1G school, and IMO, the way he coaches the game, it's like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. The Pac12 fits him well.

Flavor of the week Update

Rich Rodriguez

Arizona domintating Oregon thus far. Time to make the move.

Is our offense under Tim Beck not finesse enough for you or what?... Rich Rod had his shot at a B1G school, and IMO, the way he coaches the game, it's like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. The Pac12 fits him well.

Meh. let a few more hours pass and I wont want him hear anymore. it's ok.

Heck. ADS may have already ousted Rich Rod. The Georgia Southern coach would be a nice fit. To go into a half-full swamp and get a win is just mind boggling.

I'm not really advocating a coaching change but I am really impressed with

and
. It'd be cool if any of those guys wanted to come to NU, but who knows if that's even a remote possibility. I do think Tressel is bound to coach again sooner or later, and NU presents one of the best opportunities for him to do that.

I'm not really advocating a coaching change but I am really impressed with

and
. It'd be cool if any of those guys wanted to come to NU, but who knows if that's even a remote possibility. I do think Tressel is bound to coach again sooner or later, and NU presents one of the best opportunities for him to do that.

James Franklin is a flash in the pan. His best win so far as a HC has been against 7-4 Georgia. That was his first win as a HC against a team that will finish with a +500 record. Not including FCS schools.

As an ASU fan, I am so impressed with what Todd Graham has done. He came to Tempe with some baggage for how he left Pitt (although there is more to the story) and inherited one of the least disciplined programs in the country, thanks to Dennis Erickson. In two years, the Devils are now among the most disciplined teams in terms of penalties (something that was lacking in the past) and will be playing for a Pac12 championship and potential Rose Bowl appearance. I'm not hoping for a coaching change for the Huskers; just bringing up the name of another coach that I'm impressed with.