Bo and Paps

Most telling portion to me was every defensive huddle shown. Bo was in the center talking. Paps was standing behind him looking around. Most evident when Afalava made that big stop early in the game after the time out. Wasn't like that vs UCLA.

as bo's seat heats up, his patience for pap diminishes. which is good. bo needs to stop coddling him. you should not be loyal to a fault. he is there to do a job, not be a friend (bo and pap). pap needs to demonstrate he can do that job, or go.

but the defense did show a lot of improvement. just disappointing we have to use our bye week to practice tackling. what were they doing during fall camp? but, we have a soft october and a lot of time to improve.

gbfr.

It's obvious Paps is not the guy. The problem is, how much is it his fault or is Bo the power behind the facade? If Bo dumps him, then he has to be prepared to take full responsibility for the D. It's as if Paps is serving as sort of a human shield. I don't blame Bo for reaming him if it is in fact Paps D and not Bo's. I just doubt that is the case.