\\ Official Minnesota Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

The problem, as my brother points out, is that our coach (coaches) is stubborn. He makes a plan (Martinez) and if it goes wrong, he just stays with it to prove some kind of point... not sure what the point is, but this stubbornness is just awful.

99% of Huskerland and Lou F-ing Holz can see that Martinez is a liability, but he'll play the whole game.

Titanic.

And the other 1% can see that our line is more of a liability than Taylor will ever be.

the train wreck is these light weight Husker fans....it's getting embarrassing.

Excuse me? It's embarrassing that I'm frustrated watching this team constantly crap the bed? I don't mind losing....it's...aw hell what's the point. You're one of those sunshine pumpers that bitches whenever anyone takes issue with poor play from the football team...enjoy sloppy football if you want. I want to see better effort and focus.

+1 and way to call it like you see it brother.

you two should get together and cry at halftime.

Nah, we'll just call you out on your BS the rest of the day. Keep pumping your sunshine.

well, keep preaching your hate.

After the easy win 2 weeks ago And a whole bye week, why aren't WE the ones out scheming them??????

I mean, it seems like I NEVER hear the other team EVER say "the did some stuff we hadn't seen"

I'll say only playing 1 game in 3 weeks sucks, but we better come out second half and BALL OUT. wake the f#*k up

This program really needs two guys... Scott Frost and Christian Peter... If you don't like CP just watch his pump up video on YouTube. Tired of our gray (almost pink) shirts on defense.

Seriously - no. Just stop.

You can't hire all the 1990s players as coaches and expect the magic to come back. We have to stop with this.

Probably, I'm just pissed. Hate Minne-F'N-sota so bad.

I hate watching this team

Don't.

Ya feel free to stop.

I think I will. Beck sucks. Our D sucks. TM should not be on the field. Randle is a total joke. Bo has to be the worst motivator in the game. You guys enjoy getting owned by Minnesota with no sign of adjustment from our staff. Absolutely pathetic.

It's like a train wreck...I can't stop watching it wondering just how bad it's going to get. But thankfully I have to work soon...

Won't be missed.

• Fire 1

This program really needs two guys... Scott Frost and Christian Peter... If you don't like CP just watch his pump up video on YouTube. Tired of our gray (almost pink) shirts on defense.

You can't hire all the 1990s players as coaches and expect the magic to come back. We have to stop with this.

Frost as HC. Frazier as QB Coach. Fryar as receivers coach. Dave Rimington as line coach. Jason Peters as DC. That seems like a NC quality coaching staff right there!

Jesus TFing Christ, just got done coaching soccer, caught up in the game.

We look like we just don't give a f**k out there--offense, defense, coaching. Randle and his knees are getting pwned, Martinez looks gimpy and scared, and our run D is back to SDSU form.

I sure picked a bad day to quit drinking.

Agreed, those days are gone, while they were nice they are just history now.

Hopefully we adjust well at the half and we see VV in the second half along with some changes on offense. If that means changes at QB so be it, I hate seeing Taylor not being able to run. I honestly see the same QB that I watched against UCLA and that sucks. He just can't take off and make the defense pay and doesn't have the arm to just stand in the pocket. Couldn't anyways with how bad the O-line is playing.