The Mark Richt Campaign

we'll give him 8 million a year, and there's no way he can resist...

Who? Saban?! The hell he can't....................the recruiting to Nebraska compared to Alabama is completely different.

Actually I don't think recruiting would be a problem. Saban is becoming a legend (if he isn't already). That said....why would he come to Nebraska?

The guy that has all fhe talent in the world and can't win a really down SEC East this year? No thanks.

he would be a huge improvement over Pelini!

How!?

You cant possible be that dense, can you? We just got man handled by F'in MINNESOTA. Not sure if you watched the game, but Paul Rhoades could have won that game with all of our talent.

Paul Rhoades and those really tough Cyclones are one week removed from scoring 7 points on literally one of the worst defenses I've ever seen in Baylor.

Ours is worse.

Just not the case.

This year it is. We each have 42 points or a point or two off. But they won their game when their D faltered. We blew a 17 point lead to allow 38 straight. They are 6th in the nation in points allowed. We are worse. You're stuck in last year when they were in shootouts. But there's things coaches tend to try to do when something isn't working one year going into the next. Progress. Bo must not have caught onto that in the On the Job Head Coach training.

EZ-E, I'm not saying you're wrong, but do you think it's fair to consider that UGA this year has played basically all their games aside from the opener without their:

- top 2 running backs

- starting safety

- starting corner

- top 3 WRs

Think how we would be if we lost Ameer, Cross, Kenny Bell, Quincy, Jamal Turner, Ciante Evans, and Corey Cooper. Literally, consider it for one second.

Then, they have 12 FRESHMAN in their 2-deep on defense. Not because of roster mismanagement or playing a bunch of unathletic seniors while they redshirt the freshman, because they had 7 defensive players drafted last year!!

They have played 7 games and 4 have been against ranked teams including 3 in the top 10. They have 2 top 10 wins this season despite the youth and injuries. Anyone can look at their record and say they are underachieving, but take a look at the whole picture before making any judgments - if you still feel that way, fine. But don't act like what he is accomplishing is anywhere close to watch we are accomplishing.

EZ-E, I'm not saying you're wrong, but do you think it's fair to consider that UGA this year has played basically all their games aside from the opener without their:

- top 2 running backs

- starting safety

- starting corner

- top 3 WRs

Think how we would be if we lost Ameer, Cross, Kenny Bell, Quincy, Jamal Turner, Ciante Evans, and Corey Cooper. Literally, consider it for one second.

Then, they have 12 FRESHMAN in their 2-deep on defense. Not because of roster mismanagement or playing a bunch of unathletic seniors while they redshirt the freshman, because they had 7 defensive players drafted last year!!

They have played 7 games and 4 have been against ranked teams including 3 in the top 10. They have 2 top 10 wins this season despite the youth and injuries. Anyone can look at their record and say they are underachieving, but take a look at the whole picture before making any judgments - if you still feel that way, fine. But don't act like what he is accomplishing is anywhere close to watch we are accomplishing.

I agree. I would love to see Richt come here. I don't understand why everyone is against him because he has a few losses in the SEC every year and doesn't have a national title. With that said, who should NU seek that doesn't have losses every year and brings home titles? I guess Nick Saban is the only candidate then. Looks like NU will be going after him and only him. Maybe Les Miles too. Come on people... Richt brings more to the table right now than Bo does. One for one, I believe Richt is an upgrade. Would someone please let me know who is an "upgrade" over Richt then (and remember, the coach needs one or no losses and titles)?

The guy that has all fhe talent in the world and can't win a really down SEC East this year? No thanks.

he would be a huge improvement over Pelini!

How!?

You cant possible be that dense, can you? We just got man handled by F'in MINNESOTA. Not sure if you watched the game, but Paul Rhoades could have won that game with all of our talent.

Paul Rhoades and those really tough Cyclones are one week removed from scoring 7 points on literally one of the worst defenses I've ever seen in Baylor.

Ours is worse.

Just not the case.

HOT TAKES!