Ever think Martinez is the problem

This what the board has come to. A well thought out well written discussion started at 8 pm tonight has almost half the replies as this..........another Martinez thread. A four sentence OP about a kid who has been discussed a million times. The OP states nothing that hasn't already been said, then ends with I don't know, I can't explain it.

Geez.......how is this not locked before it even got this far? It's almost like it was meant intentionally derail any intelligent conversation.

The problem is that our offense can't offense, our defense can't defense, and now our Wullenwaber can't Wullenwaber.

In all seriousness, how is this not locked/merged into the other Taylor threads?

I think its that our defense is trying to offense and our offense is trying to special team. Meanwhile our special team is trying to figure out what the fox says. Pure madness!

• Fire 1

i was working out at the gym yesterday and watched the entire Jameis Winston thread.

boy oh by that kid is special. he just lights up a room. he lights up the field too.

matinez has had great stats and he certainly ball out, i was so proud of him agaisnt GA last year in the bowl game, he was just bringing it.

he fumbles and has weird throwing motion and all that.

but yeah, the 3 games the other QBs played....man, i just had actually FORGOTTEN what it looked like to have a natural looking QB under center for N.

I absolutely think his awkward, introvert, meandering style, along with his jittery footwork and jumpy running style just does something pshycologically to this team. i'm not in the meeting rooms or huddles or whatever, but yeah, there is just something 'off' about his leadership style

I still think if he were healthy and being honest about his injuries he was the best QB we have this year. But he is not, clearly healthy or honest about them.

i have really liked taylor a lot and wish his senior season would've turned out different, but i am looking forward to just having a more natural/fluid QB in the coming years

• Fire 5
i was working out at the gym yesterday and watched the entire Jameis Winston thread. boy oh by that kid is special. he just lights up a room. he lights up the field too. matinez has had great stats and he certainly ball out, i was so proud of him agaisnt GA last year in the bowl game, he was just bringing it. he fumbles and has weird throwing motion and all that. but yeah, the 3 games the other QBs played....man, i just had actually FORGOTTEN what it looked like to have a natural looking QB under center for N. I absolutely think his awkward, introvert, meandering style, along with his jittery footwork and jumpy running style just does something pshycologically to this team. i'm not in the meeting rooms or huddles or whatever, but yeah, there is just something 'off' about his leadership style I still think if he were healthy and being honest about his injuries he was the best QB we have this year. But he is not, clearly healthy or honest about them. i have really liked taylor a lot and wish his senior season would've turned out different, but i am looking forward to just having a more natural/fluid QB in the coming years

Couldn't agree more. He isn't a guy that players gravitate towards. BRPW is right as well with this thread....The QB in college is A LOT of the team. I've said this before numerous times, it's something hard to explain, but he is part of the problem. Some kids have the talent, but being 'popular' or 'cool' - aka the IT factor I guess, I feel players get behind and respect that person.