0-13

Saunders

beating Michigan, WOULD NOT be a signature win.......OMG! :ahhhhhhhh

Yeah, they really are no better than us at the moment... which is kind of sad. It won't be a signature win, what it will be is "if we win, we move on to our next opponent; if we lose, then we're not good enough to do much anyway," kind of game. Michigan State however would be a signature win. Looking forward to that game!

We seem to be stuck for the rest of the year in this purgitory where a win means nothing and a loss means everything to some. I don't buy it. An underclassman dominated 2-deep team going on the road in a very tough environment and winning would say a lot to me.

• Fire 3

We seem to be stuck for the rest of the year in this purgitory where a win means nothing and a loss means everything to some. I don't buy it. An underclassman dominated 2-deep team going on the road in a very tough environment and winning would say a lot to me.

Delivering Hoke his first loss at home would be quite notable I feel.

Michigan: Really bad with a coach that half the fans want out and an offense that is super lame (Check)

MSU: Great defense with an offense that looks like it has four plays from Tecmo Bowl and the other team is looking at the control to see what play they pick (Check)

PSU: Freshman QB that throws all game long with a coach that goes for it on 4th down all the time because he is dying to leave and get to the NFL again (Check)

Iowa: Probably the toughest team left because they seem like they can actually run the ball

With that being said...the Skers will probably lose all of them

Well, we can't control how well the other teams play in their other conference games. So why don't we worry about beating the next team on our schedule?

Didn't we all know that our schedule was weak this year? So......

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE

• Fire 2

Well, we can't control how well the other teams play in their other conference games. So why don't we worry about beating the next team on our schedule?

Our schedule may be weak but would we really want a tougher one? Let's face it, we don't improve anyones strength of schedule ratings.

Our schedule may be weak but would we really want a tougher one? Let's face it, we don't improve anyones strength of schedule ratings.

Wrong!!!

I think Michigan is primed for the loss here. The streak at home has to end some time. Nebraska is coming off a nice win against a Northwestern team that took OSU to the wire. Michigan is coming off a lopsided loss to in-state rival MSU. I also like our history of winning with our backs against the wall. If we play anything like we played the last three quarters of the NW game, I think we have a more than decent shot of taking down the Wolverines.